Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Priinet - returned bill - unpaid ???

Priinet - returned bill - unpaid ???

Old Feb 14th 2019, 8:01 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Priinet - returned bill - unpaid ???

Originally Posted by MikeJ
Bit F.. g rude - and nowhere did you mention KYC. RTFM 🤔😠😠
Eh?? Was'appening ere!?

I was replying to GW's post, not yours..he repeated what I had just said 2 posts previously in post 7. His post 9 is attached to my reply post 14... Then you replied to that...post 15

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Feb 14th 2019 at 8:06 am.
Old Feb 15th 2019, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

Fiberite is an unknown quantity at this point

Come on boys ,play nicely... SNAFU
Old Feb 15th 2019, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Just banter 😁😁😁 Nothing more
Old Feb 16th 2019, 5:55 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fiberite
Come on boys ,play nicely... SNAFU
For me it was a case of..... CYA 😀
Old Feb 16th 2019, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

Fiberite is an unknown quantity at this point

SGTM!!
Old Feb 21st 2019, 3:52 pm
Forum Regular

Cptnemo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Yes me too - BBVA have stopped the all payments (except to themselves) awaiting documentation - They never ask in advance for the documents you just find out when the freeze the account - Their online secure email facility to send documents is down at the moment, their call centre asked me to attend their branch in London, who when I got there, wont help as they are closing and are not on the same IT system !

Just researching other options to replace BBVA ( eg VIABUY) as using Revolut for international transfers has already saved a few ££ss - any one else had enough of Spanish Banks and have any recommendations?

Cheers
Old Feb 21st 2019, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

keithBT is an unknown quantity at this point

HI Cptnemo, I found that all I needed to do was to click on the electronic sign box to agree everything. Guess what, you need a code sent to your mobile, so it asks you to register your mobile. When you try it REJECTS the operation because it has to be done in the branch !! Nothing is easy or straightforward. I'm really fed up with BBVA but i doubt if the other banks are any better. I ended up paying priinet for feb & march using Azimo transfer service from UK.
Old Feb 21st 2019, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by keithBT
HI Cptnemo, I found that all I needed to do was to click on the electronic sign box to agree everything. Guess what, you need a code sent to your mobile, so it asks you to register your mobile. When you try it REJECTS the operation because it has to be done in the branch !! Nothing is easy or straightforward. I'm really fed up with BBVA but i doubt if the other banks are any better. I ended up paying priinet for feb & march using Azimo transfer service from UK.
Hi Kieth
I believe I have finally sorted out our issues today .I think I mentioned I could send my documents over the internet BUT there was no provision on La Caixa's system to forward my wifes info ( the computer said no) so she had to visit the branch ( a week of work no pay)
Then they threw a new curve ball although they had a copy of my last years accounts, wage slip & tax demand they still wanted proof I paid UK tax ,this I think I have been able to remedy today
Fingers crossed no more grief for the next 2 years @ least or until the world ends on March 29th

Chris