Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Priinet contact details

Priinet contact details

Old Aug 5th 2016, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Priinet contact details

Hi,
Does anyone have the email or phone number for Priinet .Has it changed?
I have emailed them twice at [email protected] (Which they previously responded to.), in regarding a billing problem, and have had no reply.
Have also texted them with on a number that they previously
responded to with the same result.
Old Aug 5th 2016, 2:01 pm
Where does the time go?

XFILES is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Priinet contact details

Hi, I emailed them back in June and had a email reply via [email protected]. (Jorge Garcia)
They asked me to reply regarding any other questions I had. This I did on the 29 June but have had no reply since.
Regards XFILES
Old Aug 5th 2016, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

bitmanev is on a distinguished road

Internet en Ayamonte - PRIINET - WIFI sin linea de teléfono
Old Aug 5th 2016, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

tessy20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi.had them fixing a problem in my apartment on 29 Jul and 30th. This was one of their numbers +34 627 46 09 47.
Cheers sue
Old Aug 5th 2016, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all thanks for replies

Xfiles . The truth really is out there.
I emailed [email protected] today and got a reply this evening from Jorge, so thanks for that.He says it is first email he has received, so assume [email protected] is a dud.

bitmanev, Again thanks for that. Did look at website but its more of a sales site. Perhaps they should put details on who to contact for existing customers.

Tessy20 , Again thanks. That was the number I texted , and got no reply.
Old Aug 19th 2016, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

A footnote on the saga.

The email address to use for reduction and reimplementation of internet is
[email protected]

[email protected] was the email I was given by Priinet for the above in 2014 but this has now obviously changed. (Wish someone had let me know)