Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Prices in Iceland!!!

Prices in Iceland!!!

Old Dec 23rd 2008, 8:44 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Prices in Iceland!!!

I got a butterball one a few years ago from Iceland (the Butcher I ordered from fouled up) and it was really good, one of the best!
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 8:49 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
I got a butterball one a few years ago from Iceland (the Butcher I ordered from fouled up) and it was really good, one of the best!
my mum always got them - somehow she still dried them out!

I've bought them too - lovely cooked well
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 11:57 pm
Forum Regular

sensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jdr
Yesterdays prices, 30 €`s for a turkey robbing :curse:
Other shops 15 €`s.
today in mijas/fuengiro;a the shop was packed.

still paying 1.50 to the pound on most items

noobies
Old Dec 24th 2008, 10:27 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

I don't wish to be rude,But why would anyone want to buy a rock hard frozen 6 month old grand mother turkey that has been stuffed full of e numbers and engine oil and feed this to you loved ones.........Freeloader visitors yes...But not little Tarquin and Lucinda They were selling nice fresh turkeys yesterday in Intermarche for 17 euros That was from the fresh meat counter not pre-packed.All nutted and gutted. I have a good mind to jump on a plane to Sandy Lane for Christmas and let someone else do the cooking. Mrs P likes Michael Winner and The very nice Mr Cowell so we could leave all the butterball mountain behind for 10 days anyway. Why not join us I will post the link below.

http://www.sandylane.com/introduction/index.html
Old Dec 24th 2008, 12:27 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Er actually we bought a frozen butterball because as I wrote the butcher fouled up, went for our order and it wasn't there. Iceland had just two left! Was as good as any other we have had here.
Old Dec 25th 2008, 1:08 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Er actually we bought a frozen butterball because as I wrote the butcher fouled up, went for our order and it wasn't there. Iceland had just two left! Was as good as any other we have had here.

Fowled up oh oh oh
Old Dec 27th 2008, 7:46 am
Just Joined

torrebloke is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't understand why people move to Spain and buy their junk food from iceland.
There are plenty of fresh meats and veg out there.
GET A LIFE!!