Reload this Page >

Previous convictions

Previous convictions

Old Aug 13th 2018, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

DaisyCrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Previous convictions

Hi

I have to get hold of a Spanish previous convictions certificate for a job that I am applying for. I've been googling and I see that I have to fill in a Modelo 790 to pay the fee for this service, but I can't find how much this fee is anywhere. Does anyone know?

thanks
Old Aug 13th 2018, 2:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Previous convictions

Originally Posted by DaisyCrazy
Hi

I have to get hold of a Spanish previous convictions certificate for a job that I am applying for. I've been googling and I see that I have to fill in a Modelo 790 to pay the fee for this service, but I can't find how much this fee is anywhere. Does anyone know?

thanks
Some info here mentions a fee of Euro 3.90? Not sure if correct for what you want?

​​​​​​​Criminal Record Certificate - Personal formalities and procedures - Ministry of Justice
Old Aug 13th 2018, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Euro 3.78 not 3.90, for some reason won't edit post on my tablet.
Old Aug 13th 2018, 2:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bobd22
Sorry Euro 3.78 not 3.90, for some reason won't edit post on my tablet.
That's nice and cheap. I hope that's the right amount. The link is for a sexual offenses report, whereas I need a previous convictions report. With any luck it's the same fee for both.
Old Aug 13th 2018, 2:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The link is for previous convictions report which has the link in it for sexual offences report? The link for sexual offences states that one is free?
Old Aug 14th 2018, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

The one which relates specifically to sexual offences is only valid in Spain and is only necessary if you're working with children in Spain. It is indeed free.

The other one can be notarised/legalised and used in other countries or for various purposes in Spain but is no longer sufficient if you're working with children in Spain.
Old Aug 15th 2018, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

the office to get the report is in malaga city - near the port, opposite the big wheel nearly - if you are on the pavement opposite the big bus stop, and the big wheel is over the road behind the bus stop, look to the right, walk 50m down the road, and I think its number 10? that you need to go to. Upstairs 3 floors and ask there at the office. Theres normally a big queue, so you need to get there early.

I havent been there for that, but for my mums certificado de ultima voluntud, but there were english women in the queue waiting to collect the form as well.

I assume its a 3 part visit - to the office, get the form, to the bank to pay the fee (theres a cash machine round the corner set up for it, opposite the bus stop), then back to the office to hand in the form.. then come back in a few days to collect the form..

nothing like a spanish office to test your patience
Old Aug 15th 2018, 10:18 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by rachelk
The one which relates specifically to sexual offences is only valid in Spain and is only necessary if you're working with children in Spain. It is indeed free.

The other one can be notarised/legalised and used in other countries or for various purposes in Spain but is no longer sufficient if you're working with children in Spain.
Thanks for the reply. I won't be working with children so it's just the general previous convictions certificate that I need.
Old Aug 15th 2018, 10:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bfg69bug
the office to get the report is in malaga city - near the port, opposite the big wheel nearly - if you are on the pavement opposite the big bus stop, and the big wheel is over the road behind the bus stop, look to the right, walk 50m down the road, and I think its number 10? that you need to go to. Upstairs 3 floors and ask there at the office. Theres normally a big queue, so you need to get there early.

I havent been there for that, but for my mums certificado de ultima voluntud, but there were english women in the queue waiting to collect the form as well.

I assume its a 3 part visit - to the office, get the form, to the bank to pay the fee (theres a cash machine round the corner set up for it, opposite the bus stop), then back to the office to hand in the form.. then come back in a few days to collect the form..

nothing like a spanish office to test your patience
Thanks for the reply, but I don't live on the Costa del Sol.

I've got a digital certificate so I've done it all online. Once I found out how much the fee was I paid online and then the certificate was available for download two days later. I have it already.

If you don't like Spanish burocracy or waiting in Spanish government offices I strongly recommend you get a digital certificate too :-)
Old Aug 15th 2018, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, was trying to be helpful.