Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Preparing to go home!

Preparing to go home!

Old Feb 21st 2008, 8:19 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Preparing to go home!

Originally Posted by sarahchirles
Best of Luck Lionda.

As you know friends of mine had a change of heart about their purchase in Castalla and pulled out the day after the developer went over contract. Perhaps they were one of the lucky ones!

Ireland update... Been in hospital for 6 days just after arrival got out yesterday

Had an interview today, start tomorrow

Enjoy your remaining months in Spain drink loads of Rioja... Have fun.

Hi Sarah, sorry to hear about the hospital stay I'll e-mail you Good news about the job though - that was quick work Hope it all goes well

I'll try and enjoy my last few months in Spain - with all the tapas bars and the lovely hot weather which will be upon us soon I just don't know how but I'll try

Take care - and keep posting
Old Feb 21st 2008, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sarah

Sorry to hear you've been in hospital, and hope that you're feeling much better now.

Great news about the job Well done to you!
What are you going to be doing?
Hope you enjoy it, and that all continues to go really well for you.

How are the dogs?

Love and hugs,
from Sam xx
Old Feb 22nd 2008, 7:12 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of Luck Lionda.

As you know friends of mine had a change of heart about their purchase in Castalla and pulled out the day after the developer went over contract. Perhaps they were one of the lucky ones!

Ireland update... Been in hospital for 6 days just after arrival got out yesterday

Had an interview today, start tomorrow

Enjoy your remaining months in Spain drink loads of Rioja... Have fun.
Sorry to hear youve been in hospital, Sarah.

Congratulations on the job, please tell us more about it
Old Feb 23rd 2008, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Has anyone heard from Sarah since she left us - wonder if she got to Ireland ok?
Hi Sam,

Thanks for your message on Facebook. Both me and OH have got jobs in the second week of being here. Things are looking good so fingers crossed!

The dogs love it all the rain and the puddles and stuff! I just wonder why did I bring shorts! I have a huge designer range in wellies tho,,,,,
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:54 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your message on Facebook. Both me and OH have got jobs in the second week of being here. Things are looking good so fingers crossed!

The dogs love it all the rain and the puddles and stuff! I just wonder why did I bring shorts! I have a huge designer range in wellies tho,,,,,

know what you mean - good job they come in different styles now so you can match up your outfit
Glad your all ok and good luck with the jobs.
Love Sam xxx
Old Feb 24th 2008, 4:01 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam,

Well if it's any consolation it's raining here Been raining heavy through the night and raining all day. Cold too