Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Pre Schoo/kindergarten l work

Pre Schoo/kindergarten l work

Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

PoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nice
Default Pre Schoo/kindergarten l work

Hi
We are planning our move to spain for april /may 08.. . I was wondering what the work prospects would be like for my wife.
she is a qualified pre school assistand (nvq2) I appreciate language will be the major barrier,but we are learning now and hope to get some home tuition sorted in the near future.

also i work in the motor trade -- bodyshop. i am hoping that as in the uk ,skills are in short supply so work for me should be fairly easy to get..

please feel free to put me right if i am assuming to much. also any advice on work in either of these areas would be greatly appreciated..

we are planning on moving to catral or dolores.

thanks
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

lost in spain will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pre Schoo/kindergarten l work

Hello there, I worked as a teachers assistant in various pre schools on the costa del sol.

There are jobs in International schools available to teachers assistants. I dont think such positions exist so much in Spanish schools, but I am not sure.

If there are any international schools in the areas you are thinking of moving to then your wife should be able to find work, but they are few and far between and tend to be in big cities or near areas where there are a lot of ex pats.

Good luck with planning your move..