Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Poor little kittens!

Poor little kittens!

Old Apr 25th 2011, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Poor little kittens!

Originally Posted by angiescarr
Just found this on the net

http://cat-recipes.blogspot.com/2009...ubstitute.html
May be of interest to those who are paying too much for kitten milk.
Thanks for the link Angie, I may well try making some of the cat food recipes. =^..^=
Old Apr 25th 2011, 5:44 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Be very careful with these sort of substitutes.

We are talking about 2 week old kittens - they are hardly going to break the bank if you buy the recommended milk from the vet.
Old Apr 26th 2011, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fred James
Be very careful with these sort of substitutes.

We are talking about 2 week old kittens - they are hardly going to break the bank if you buy the recommended milk from the vet.
They're actually 4+ weeks old now! Doesn't time fly? And you don't know the state of my bank account Fred!
(I wish that wasn't a "LOL" but it is!) Nope, vets are not an option.
I'm merely trying to put a few extra drops into a kitten that is unable to suck as well, as she's got trouble breathing, so she's losing weight fast and may be dehydrated as well. It's unlikely she'll survive anyway. I'm actually making it up half strength as I feel her need for water may be greater than for milk. But she's not really taking any anyway. Haven't checked whether she's survived the night yet!