Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Pool maintenance

Pool maintenance

Old Mar 17th 2019, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

Littlefatbloke is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pool maintenance

Evening. I'm new to the forum so apologies if this is not in the right place. I'm having a house built in Costa Esuri, which hopefully will be finished in the next couple of weeks. I won't be living there full time so need a man/woman who can maintain the pool. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks
Old Mar 18th 2019, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pool maintenance

Hi not sure how I can reply to you but I have just taken on a pool man who has turned out very good.and works in esurie.
Old Mar 18th 2019, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

BILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond reputeBILL AND CLAIRE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Littlefatbloke
Evening. I'm new to the forum so apologies if this is not in the right place. I'm having a house built in Costa Esuri, which hopefully will be finished in the next couple of weeks. I won't be living there full time so need a man/woman who can maintain the pool. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks
Is you new house " T HE WHITE HOUSE". Bill.

Old Mar 18th 2019, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BILL AND CLAIRE
Is you new house " T HE WHITE HOUSE". Bill.
Evening Bill, yes its Martin. Im coming out in April for the month so please pop over and have a nose round and a cuppa whilst Im there. I should have thought of asking you do you know of a pool chap?
Old Mar 18th 2019, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

Evening Bill, yes its Martin. Im coming out in April for the month so please pop over and have a nose round and a cuppa whilst Im there. I should have thought of asking you do you know of a pool chap?
Problem solved. See you in APRIL.
Old Mar 18th 2019, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

Sorry just seen your earlier reply. Ok thats great Ill see you in a couple of weeks and get his details then. My Claire has your number
Old Mar 18th 2019, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry just seen your earlier reply. Ok thats great Ill see you in a couple of weeks and get his details then. My Claire has your number
Not sure where "littlefatbloke " Comes from.????
Old Mar 18th 2019, 9:20 pm
Just Joined

Thats because you haven't seen me with my shirt off lazing by the pool!