Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Pool and garden maintenance

Pool and garden maintenance

Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:06 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pool and garden maintenance

Originally Posted by jdr
I had so much hassle over his posts and gave him enough chances to change his ways, which he would not do, so unfortunately I had to ban him.
I hope the other site reprimands him if he is slagging off BE, because I am sure we would if it was a reverse situation. Site rules rule 7
Looks like half the posters on there are posters here as well....don´t think he´s drummed up much support!
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:12 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
Looks like half the posters on there are posters here as well....don´t think he´s drummed up much support!
Have they got forums there, I thought it was mostly advertising ?
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:29 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
Have they got forums there, I thought it was mostly advertising ?
Have a look, you will recognise him immediately
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:30 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

He aint got any support lol.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:53 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm appalled that he has done that .... and probably will be slagged off for saying so
Old Jun 17th 2007, 3:59 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Have a look, you will recognise him immediately
I got as far as the forum names and gave up
Old Jun 17th 2007, 4:06 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I got as far as the forum names and gave up
Here, to save you some time: http://paulday.proboards3.com/index....ead=1179690186

and the other one: http://paulday.proboards3.com/index....ead=1181037618
Old Jun 17th 2007, 4:29 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Thanks for the links, i notice someone else had a problem geting to the forums, interesting posts.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

CDL Ben will become famous soon enoughCDL Ben will become famous soon enough

She probably wants to know what her competition are charging so she can lower her rates and do them out of business!!!

Yeah, they tried that one on me. However I am not that stupid and now know exactly who they are and even have an e-mail address for them.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:22 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cdlcaretaking
Yeah, they tried that one on me. However I am not that stupid and now know exactly who they are and even have an e-mail address for them.
SPAM THEM!!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:40 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Is Dj as nice on that site as he was on this site?

Dj is of a different nature on mycadiz, he is very open and to the point but not argumentative as he was here. I enjoy his postings and look forward to them he has always been very nice to me and I feel he is genuine in what he says.

Yes he does slate this forum but then we are all board shouldered and can take a little criticism. I state it publicly "I like DJ and I like him even more on Mycadiz."
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:45 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Dj is of a different nature on mycadiz, he is very open and to the point but not argumentative as he was here. I enjoy his postings and look forward to them he has always been very nice to me and I feel he is genuine in what he says.

Yes he does slate this forum but then we are all board shouldered and can take a little criticism. I state it publicly "I like DJ and I like him even more on Mycadiz."
I think aside from the fact that he was a touch trollish, he was very well received here, most think he was just having a laugh and thats the way I felt he came across.

His comments about people making the move, given that he hasnt yet, were a touch off the mark but there ya go.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 12:04 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I think aside from the fact that he was a touch trollish, he was very well received here, most think he was just having a laugh and thats the way I felt he came across.

His comments about people making the move, given that he hasnt yet, were a touch off the mark but there ya go.

Yes some of his comments were were off the mark and yes he was very rude to some people and yes some people were very rude back to him. As of yet I don't think he has been rude to any one on mycadiz.

must rush OH has just asked me to join him for a quick skinnydip before bed, nite nite x
Old Jun 19th 2007, 6:50 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Yes some of his comments were were off the mark and yes he was very rude to some people and yes some people were very rude back to him. As of yet I don't think he has been rude to any one on mycadiz.

must rush OH has just asked me to join him for a quick skinnydip before bed, nite nite x
Pictures please.....
Old Jun 19th 2007, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

[QUOTE=crispygirl;4933938]Dj is of a different nature on mycadiz, he is very open and to the point but not argumentative as he was here. QUOTE]

I think the nature of the mycadiz forums is very different from here. It's a very 'local' board and much smaller so tends to be concerned only with specific area information and it is certainly less 'jokey' so there are probably less people to spar with anyway - if you know what I mean!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.