Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Pool Chemical levels

Pool Chemical levels

Old May 5th 2007, 6:05 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pool Chemical levels

Mitzyboy have a read here and for all about pools read here here and here and next week sack the poolman
Old May 5th 2007, 6:21 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Mitzyboy have a read here and for all about pools read here here and here and next week sack the poolman
If they ever get him out of the.......oh never mind.
Old May 5th 2007, 6:28 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
If they ever get him out of the.......oh never mind.
¿ Filter ? lol
Old May 5th 2007, 6:32 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
¿ Filter ? lol
I have to say a massive thanks jdr, for the youtube thingy.
Old May 5th 2007, 6:44 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

I have to say a massive thanks jdr, for the youtube thingy.
I first saw it a couple of years ago on another site, Finlay my grandson used to get me to put it on all the time. I think its great, they had a website done like a doodle book, as the cursor went over the page it folded the page over to the next one. Been on the NEW one but cant find the old one.
Old May 5th 2007, 6:46 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jdr
I first saw it a couple of years ago on another site, Finlay my grandson used to get me to put it on all the time. I think its great, they had a website done like a doodle book, as the cursor went over the page it folded the page over to the next one. Been on the NEW one but cant find the old one.
no I mean the you tube link thing, but cool song as well.
Old May 5th 2007, 6:51 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

no I mean the you tube link thing, but cool song as well.
Gotcha now I seen the other thread, not me, I dont have the power, must of been Sue or Paul. ;-)
Old May 5th 2007, 6:56 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jdr
Gotcha now I seen the other thread, not me, I dont have the power, must of been Sue or Paul. ;-)
Well I cant give them Karma, they are the fuzz!
Old May 6th 2007, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

Acid reduces the pH but you should use dry acid (sodium bisulphate)

You should use chlorine granules to increase the chlorine level quickly and it should be at least 2,0 ppm.

Never turn the multiport valve without switching off the pump. It can cause a hydrolic shock and break joints.
Old May 6th 2007, 1:09 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Have you checked the filter?
Sorry for having a dim moment
Old May 6th 2007, 1:31 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Sorry for having a dim moment
thats OK, I know it must be hard what with all those crops you are harvesting at the moment!
Old May 6th 2007, 2:13 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

thats OK, I know it must be hard what with all those crops you are harvesting at the moment!
Wish it was harvesting time here
Old May 6th 2007, 2:16 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

He`s probably growing it in the filter.
Old May 6th 2007, 2:18 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty lights .... pretty lights .... oh so pretty .....
Old May 6th 2007, 2:22 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by jdr
He`s probably growing it in the filter.
now there is a point!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.