Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

please remember

please remember

Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute
Default please remember

If my daughter Madeleine had lived she would have been 7 years old on Tuesday 19th June.

I ask all my friends to do something for me on that day, I now class many of you as my friends so I shall ask the same of you.

Please do not take life for granted, pleased have a little more understanding, tolerance and patience. You have the gift of life.

My daughter did something amazing, she died so others can live. Because of her her brother and sister have life.

With every breath you take on tuesday, give thanks for the gift of life you have.

love and serenity

mary x x
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:32 pm

glad 2 b back is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: please remember

oh Mary I am so sorry xxx

I can't find any words right now.

xxx
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:35 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maryann
If my daughter Madeleine had lived she would have been 7 years old on Tuesday 19th June.

I ask all my friends to do something for me on that day, I now class many of you as my friends so I shall ask the same of you.

Please do not take life for granted, pleased have a little more understanding, tolerance and patience. You have the gift of life.

My daughter did something amazing, she died so others can live. Because of her her brother and sister have life.

With every breath you take on tuesday, give thanks for the gift of life you have.

love and serenity

mary x x
I have to spread Mary, but Karma all the way.

I never do take life for granted and always make the most of every second I can, so I will be thinking of you on Tuesday.

Matt
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:41 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

love and serenity

mary x x
Oh Mary my heart will be with you not just on Tuesday but always. I am not very good a putting things into writing so I shall leave that to the other guys on here. But take care my friend and I am thinking of you at this awful time.
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:42 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

will be thinking of you
Old Jun 16th 2007, 7:45 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

love and serenity

mary x x
Only parents who have lost a child can truly know how you feel each anniversary. Remember her with joy in your heart. My thoughts will be with you on Tuesday.

Loses make us value life itself.

PM me any time you wish to off load and I will give you my telephone number as I am a bereavement counsellor.

Rosemary
Old Jun 16th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Maryann,
You've made my heart pound.
That's the third piece of information about your life that you have shared with us, that has taken my breath away.

We have no children, so I can't begin to imagine the loss you have suffered.
I'm sure no amount of words can really help, but please be assured that I will be joining other people on here in thinking of you and your family on Tuesday.

You obviously treasure your children beyond words, and they are very lucky to have such loving parents.
I know that Madeleine is always in your heart, and I'm sure that her brother and sister will know all about her when they're old enough to understand.

I don't hold any religious beliefs, but I am sure the spirits of our loved ones are close by us, giving us strength when we need it the most.

There are so many of us who have so much to be thankful for in life.
I shall light a candle for you and Madeleine on Tuesday, and wish you a peaceful day with your thoughts.

Sending you love,
from Sam xx
Old Jun 16th 2007, 8:09 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I can't imagine how you feel .... but my thoughts are with you and your family
Old Jun 16th 2007, 8:21 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

For you Mary.....and everyone else who has lost a loved one, more so a child....

Old Jun 16th 2007, 10:36 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

will be thinking of you with much love xxx
Old Jun 16th 2007, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

Had my parents still been alive, tuesday the 19th would have been their 53rd wedding aniversary.
I will spare a thought for you maryann on this sad day.
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:47 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

love and serenity

mary x x
Will be thinking of you..
Old Jun 17th 2007, 6:58 am
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

How sad. We will be thinking of you and praying for you.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

love and serenity

mary x x
Mary...love and peace to you tomorrow, I am sure Madeleine will be with you as she is everyday..celebrate her wonderful generous life..you are in our thoughts...
Old Jun 18th 2007, 4:20 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Mary I will be thinking of you tomorrow,to lose a child is heartwretching,Im so sorry,may you have a peacefull day tomorrow.My thought,s will be with you and God Bless your little Madeleine in heaven xxxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.