Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

please remember

please remember

Old Jun 18th 2007, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

Kyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really niceKyla is just really nice
Default Re: please remember

So very sorry. My thoughts will be with you and your family tomorrow.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 11:00 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hi Mary

On Tuesday morning (not sure if that is today or not as all my clocks are up the wall) I am meeting my oldest daughter Sam at Jerez airport, sometimes over the last few years I have felt our relationship has been a little on the strained side but we have turned the corner and this visit I feel will be the start of something that we had shared many years ago.

When I take her in my arms I will give her an extra special squeeze and kiss for you and Madeline, I'll take a longer moment to reaffirm my luck in having such a special young lady for my daughter, this week I will take time out to appreciate the happiness and joyful memories I have of her to treasure for always.

Much love Mary to you and all your family on this special day.xxxxx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:07 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute

How sad! I'll be thinking of you tomorrow...
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:12 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maryann
If my daughter Madeleine had lived she would have been 7 years old on Tuesday 19th June.

I ask all my friends to do something for me on that day, I now class many of you as my friends so I shall ask the same of you.

Please do not take life for granted, pleased have a little more understanding, tolerance and patience. You have the gift of life.

My daughter did something amazing, she died so others can live. Because of her her brother and sister have life.

With every breath you take on tuesday, give thanks for the gift of life you have.

love and serenity

mary x x
Mary,

Just to let you know you are in my thoughts today.

Lots of hugs and kisses.

Sam x x x x
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:17 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maryann
If my daughter Madeleine had lived she would have been 7 years old on Tuesday 19th June.

I ask all my friends to do something for me on that day, I now class many of you as my friends so I shall ask the same of you.

Please do not take life for granted, pleased have a little more understanding, tolerance and patience. You have the gift of life.

My daughter did something amazing, she died so others can live. Because of her her brother and sister have life.

With every breath you take on tuesday, give thanks for the gift of life you have.

love and serenity

mary x x

Thinking of you and you family on this important day. Madeleine will always be in your heart.

Rosemary

Last edited by Rosemary; Jun 18th 2007 at 7:07 pm.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

And there are those who have little and give it all.

These are the believers in life and the bounty of life, and their coffer is never empty.

There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward.

And there are those who give with pain, and that pain is their baptism.

And there are those who give and know not pain in giving, nor do they seek joy, nor give with mindfulness of virtue;

They give as in yonder valley the myrtle breathes its fragrance into space.

Though the hands of such as these God speaks, and from behind their eyes He smiles upon the earth.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

gettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant futuregettingthere has a brilliant future

Our thoughts are with you on this difficult day.

xxxx
Old Jun 18th 2007, 6:45 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts are with you today,Im off to take George a walk across the fields ,has I do so I will say a little prayer for you and Madeleine
Old Jun 18th 2007, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandy44
My thoughts are with you today,Im off to take George a walk across the fields ,has I do so I will say a little prayer for you and Madeleine
My thoughts are with you and your family today, Mary.
Sally
Old Jun 18th 2007, 7:22 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Our thoughts are with you on this day.
Old Jun 18th 2007, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking of you and your family Maryann.

I'm sure you have a way of coping with this painful anniversary, so am sending you some warm thoughts to bolster you just a little

I will light a candle for Madeleine tonight, when I can sit and appreciate its beauty.

Love Sam xx
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:24 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

I hope today you managed to do something nice in memory of Madeleine, I have been thinking of you all day, every time I do my eyes well up with tears , Isaac is 7, the same age as Madeleine, the thought of life without him is unbearable and I can't even begin to imagine what you went through, you have many far away, and hopefully closer friends on here that will be sending you so much love today.xxxx