Please help!

Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please help!

Originally Posted by madcarole
dont they say an arse in your box is worth more than two in a bush..or something..lo

carole
No.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:07 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Be careful what you wish for you could wake up in the morning and your box could be full of arses or worse
Having your box full of arses needn't necessarily be a bad thing.

dont they say an arse in your box is worth more than two in a bush..or something..lo
carole
No, I think you'll find that was "an arse a day helps you work, rest and play"
Old Feb 26th 2008, 8:09 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I got only 15 mins of internet last night before it went off again :curse:

But its just come back on now so hopefully it will stay on
Old Feb 26th 2008, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

No, I think you'll find that was "an arse a day helps you work, rest and play"[/QUOTE]

or even an arse a day will eep the doctor away...lol
carole
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:10 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

No, I think you'll find that was "an arse a day helps you work, rest and play"
carole[/QUOTE]

The arses in my karma would make you run a mile, that`ll keep you fit and keep the doctor away
Old Feb 26th 2008, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Same Difference
carole
The arses in my karma would make you run a mile, that`ll keep you fit and keep the doctor away [/QUOTE]

whats more worrying is that someones arse looks like that lol
ROFLMAO

carole
Old Feb 26th 2008, 3:59 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

The arses in my karma would make you run a mile, that`ll keep you fit and keep the doctor away
whats more worrying is that someones arse looks like that lol
ROFLMAO

carole[/QUOTE]

Well I have seen SD's arse's and I wouldn't mind having one like the one with the black thong but instead I have the big fat hairy one but without the tattoo BUTT, butt-butt, I do have it on good authority that RM was the inspiration for the fat hairy tattooed one
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
...............But its just come back on now so hopefully it will stay on
Ah well, all good things come to an end!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crispy
Well I have seen SD's arse's and I wouldn't mind having one like the one with the black thong .............
So you like my bottom more than SDs?
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:14 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

What are all you losers talking about now??
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by leighbloke
So you like my bottom more than SDs?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhyes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyes you can bet your bottom dollar on that in fact I want one!!!
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Bottoms
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:21 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Bottoms
One of my favourite subjects.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt

ARSE's to you
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

the funniest thing i have noticed about his thread is that all the people who needed karma to get rid of one tattoed arse/
all had reputations beyond repute according to the arma..

and now i find that it is rugbymats arse i have been peeking at..lo
carolebb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.