Please help!

Old Feb 24th 2008, 1:13 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please help!

Hey Matt is that website safe to open
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:20 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

My internet is down at home and I just thought I would pop in the internet place in town to see if LBs arse had gone........

AND ITS STILL BLOODY THERE!!

I need karma guys and can someone ban Leighbloke please!!!!!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference View Post
....................... and can someone ban Leighbloke please!!!!!
You don't mean that.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:08 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

My internet is down at home and I just thought I would pop in the internet place in town to see if LBs arse had gone........

I have an absolute gem to send you, but I have to spread before I do..................................which is ironic when you consider the pic I am sending you!!!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:08 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke View Post
You don't mean that.
Most sense she has ever spoken.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:13 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leighbloke View Post
You don't mean that.
I bloody do

Originally Posted by rugbymatt View Post
I have an absolute gem to send you, but I have to spread before I do..................................which is ironic when you consider the pic I am sending you!!!
Do not send me any pictures, the arse is still only half way down the page its that big.

Can someone please tell me how to put arses in karma?
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:15 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I bloody do

Do not send me any pictures, the arse is still only half way down the page its that big.

You seem to have a slow moving arse there SD
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:15 pm
Straw Man.

I bloody do

how is that one then??
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:16 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

how is that one then??
I'd say she got a bum deal
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:30 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

I can't believe you have gone into town to find an internet cafe.......SD you have to get out more often and get yourself a life, you'll end up like RM sad with a big arse from sitting down to much.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:36 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by crispy View Post
I can't believe you have gone into town to find an internet cafe.......SD you have to get out more often and get yourself a life, you'll end up like RM sad with a big arse from sitting down to much.
I'm trying to get my arse to half the size of yours, its 40 inches wide so far so I still have a way to go eh?
Old Feb 25th 2008, 5:07 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

I'm trying to get my arse to half the size of yours, its 40 inches wide so far so I still have a way to go eh?

Never a truer word spoken in jest
Old Feb 25th 2008, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

Thankyou very much

Here is the arse that has filled my karma space
well i think you were very lucky to get this sort of karma..i dont get sent very much at all..i think i have only had 2 karmas sent..perhaps i need to rethink what i post

locarolel
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:25 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madcarole View Post
well i think you were very lucky to get this sort of karma..i dont get sent very much at all..i think i have only had 2 karmas sent..perhaps i need to rethink what i post

locarolel
Be careful what you wish for you could wake up in the morning and your box could be full of arses or worse
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

madcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud ofmadcarole has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield View Post
Be careful what you wish for you could wake up in the morning and your box could be full of arses or worse
dont they say an arse in your box is worth more than two in a bush..or something..lo

carole

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.