Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Playgroup / mother and toddler group Valencia

Playgroup / mother and toddler group Valencia

Old Jun 1st 2014, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

monykaa1981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Playgroup / mother and toddler group Valencia

Hi, my name is Monica, I am not british, but my husband it, and my 14 month old is half british half spanish.

I am looking for a playgroup or mother and toddler group where I could take my 14 month old baby. I would like him to have relationship with british kids, as all his english cousins live in England and we dont have british friends with kids.

Please let me know if anybody is interesting, we could meet up once a fortnight maybe.
Old Jun 1st 2014, 4:52 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Playgroup / mother and toddler group Valencia

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. I am the Concierge for the Spanish section and thought that you might find it helpful to know that the moderators for the Spanish forums are Fred James and Bevs, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Feb 7th 2015, 8:38 pm
Just Joined

desipers is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Monica, I know your post i pretty old but I'm desperately looking for playgroups myself for our little daughter Elvie, 2 years old (Born Feb 2013). We're a Swedish/ English couple spending some months of the year in Xativa in the Valencia region. Xativa is lovely but lonely for Elvie since there do not seem to be any open playgroups, mommy-meetings AND neither me or my partner are mastering the Spanish/ Valenciano language yet. Far from... Anyway - just thought if you're still interested in meeting mom's feel free to contact me! Best wishes, Desiree
Old Feb 7th 2015, 9:33 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by desipers
Hello Monica, I know your post i pretty old but I'm desperately looking for playgroups myself for our little daughter Elvie, 2 years old (Born Feb 2013). We're a Swedish/ English couple spending some months of the year in Xativa in the Valencia region. Xativa is lovely but lonely for Elvie since there do not seem to be any open playgroups, mommy-meetings AND neither me or my partner are mastering the Spanish/ Valenciano language yet. Far from... Anyway - just thought if you're still interested in meeting mom's feel free to contact me! Best wishes, Desiree
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary