Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Plastic Christmas Tree Hooks!

Plastic Christmas Tree Hooks!

Old Nov 27th 2011, 4:37 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plastic Christmas Tree Hooks!

Originally Posted by Soapdish
I live in Benidorm and I have searched high and low and I can´t find any Christmas tree hooks to hang my xmas baubles!!! (No rude comments now!) I went into the Chinese cheapie shops and they showed me some metal hooks that were big enough to hang a person!!!! The Chinese woman told me "use string"!! I felt like telling her if you think I am going to sit and thread 30 odd balls with a bit of cotton, then you can go and hang yourself next to your enormous metal hooks!!!!
So if anyone round my area knows a place for Xmas decorations who might have these hooks, please let me know!!!
Thanks!
Is there an Iceland near you, possibly they will have them..
Old Nov 28th 2011, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Soapdish is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I tried Carrefour, Eroski, Iceland, all the local ferreterias, most of the Chinese shops..(Hai no haf this, only big...she then produced a hook similar to a butcher´s hook!.... you put algodon in hol..velly issy....)...

So as I said, next year I am going to approach all the stores and make a deal and supply them all with Christmas tree hooks.... or actually I could do what they do in the USA.. rent a place for a month and sell all the stuff myself!!!
Old Dec 4th 2011, 1:17 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I tried Carrefour, Eroski, Iceland, all the local ferreterias, most of the Chinese shops..(Hai no haf this, only big...she then produced a hook similar to a butcher´s hook!.... you put algodon in hol..velly issy....)...

So as I said, next year I am going to approach all the stores and make a deal and supply them all with Christmas tree hooks.... or actually I could do what they do in the USA.. rent a place for a month and sell all the stuff myself!!!
There you have it ... make your contacts in England now and arrange for stock ready for next Christmas. Nice little earner
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:57 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Our local UK poundland store haev them, 200 pieces for £1, do you not have anyone over here who can get and send you some?
Old Dec 6th 2011, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Soapdish is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks but I sat down one evening with the cotton and threaded all the balls!!! But I will be prepared for next year!!!
Old Dec 6th 2011, 2:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks but I sat down one evening with the cotton and threaded all the balls!!! But I will be prepared for next year!!!
Yay! I knew you could do it!!!