The Pill

Old Dec 19th 2006, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Pill

Hi,
I am thinking of putting my daughter on the pill next year.
Does anyone know if i see the GP or if it is done at the chemist.
Thank's
Old Dec 19th 2006, 1:57 pm
Sun, Sea & Sangria.

BritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud ofBritBull has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Pill

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Hi,
Thank's
Done at the chemist but usually they ask which one you were taking in the UK and select the closest match.
Might be best to seek a doctors advice for which one to use if first time taking it.
BTW I do not take it myself but I do have a missus who does
Old Dec 19th 2006, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritBull
Done at the chemist but usually they ask which one you were taking in the UK and select the closest match.
Might be best to seek a doctors advice for which one to use if first time taking it.
BTW I do not take it myself but I do have a missus who does
I thought it best to get her on the pill, now that she is older and we was going to do it here in the uk (might still and then get the closest match at the chemist)
I dont take it myself so did not know how to go about it. (well i do in the uk i was on it once years ago)
Thank's for the help

Last edited by Miss Naughty; Dec 19th 2006 at 3:12 pm.
Old Dec 19th 2006, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Hi,
Thank's
I don't know about Spain, but certainly in the UK, it would be her decision whether or not to go on the pill, not yours!

To be honest, these days there are far more worrying consequences than pregnancy and the pill does nothing to protect girls from them!
Old Dec 19th 2006, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dazzle
I don't know about Spain, but certainly in the UK, it would be her decision whether or not to go on the pill, not yours!

To be honest, these days there are far more worrying consequences than pregnancy and the pill does nothing to protect girls from them!
Hi,
I did not wake up one morning and think "oh just for fun i will put my daughter on the pill"
We have talked about this for a few month's and to be honest it was not for her to go out and have sex.
My daughter has a lot of spots and also has very very heavy periods.

My daughter and me have talked also about the facts of life and she is fully aware that the pill does not protect for other things.

She is not going on the pill so she can have sex it is purely for her skin and period problems.
And as a parent i am there to advise her and she was the one who approached me about the use of the pill thank you!!!!!
Old Dec 19th 2006, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Hi,
I did not wake up one morning and think "oh just for fun i will put my daughter on the pill"
And as a parent i am there to advise her and she was the one who approached me about the use of the pill thank you!!!!!
Whooaa - Maybe it was just the way the way you phrased your original post but in any event, my apologies if I caused any offence!
Old Dec 19th 2006, 7:30 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

I've found that without a prescription the farmacia will only sell you 1 or 2 months' worth of the Pill. I now buy mine over the internet from the Netherlands, 1 year's worth at a time, which works out cheaper too.
Old Dec 19th 2006, 9:30 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hillybilly
I've found that without a prescription the farmacia will only sell you 1 or 2 months' worth of the Pill. I now buy mine over the internet from the Netherlands, 1 year's worth at a time, which works out cheaper too.
Anniekins went to the (apologies in advance for the spelling) Gynaecologist as opposed to her GP when we first got here. He gave her a prescription but when she went to the chemist they didn't take it off her so she has kept it and keeps reusing it everytime she goes (or just takes an empty box as she can never remember the name). The chemist always asks her how many she wants and doesn't seem to restrict her.
Old Dec 19th 2006, 9:40 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
We have talked about this for a few month's and to be honest it was not for her to go out and have sex.
My daughter has a lot of spots and also has very very heavy periods.

My daughter and me have talked also about the facts of life and she is fully aware that the pill does not protect for other things.

She is not going on the pill so she can have sex it is purely for her skin and period problems.

YOU HAVE JUST TOLD THE WORLD !!!!!!
"My daughter has a lot of spots and also has very very heavy periods."
I AM GLAD YOUR NOT MY MUM :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Dec 20th 2006, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by dazzle
Whooaa - Maybe it was just the way the way you phrased your original post but in any event, my apologies if I caused any offence!
Hi,
No offence took, i should of worded it differently.
Old Dec 20th 2006, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

helenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant future

When I was a teenager lots of my freinds and myself were on the pill for spots, heavy periods this is quite common. I am glad this thread was posted as it is something lots of women would be concerned about moving to a foriegn country, out of interest how much are prescriptions approximately?
Old Dec 20th 2006, 12:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by helenp
When I was a teenager lots of my freinds and myself were on the pill for spots, heavy periods this is quite common. I am glad this thread was posted as it is something lots of women would be concerned about moving to a foriegn country, out of interest how much are prescriptions approximately?
Hi,
I am not sure on prescriptions. However when i was over last i needed some antibiotics and i just went in to the chemist and asked.
I got lots of them and they were only 1 euro something dead cheap.
So i stocked up on loads.

My friend had a smear in Spain not long ago, it cost her 40 euros to see an english doctor and then it was about 20 something euro for the test and she got the results back in about a week.
Old Dec 20th 2006, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

helenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant future

Hi,
I am not sure on prescriptions. However when i was over last i needed some antibiotics and i just went in to the chemist and asked.
I got lots of them and they were only 1 euro something dead cheap.
So i stocked up on loads.

My friend had a smear in Spain not long ago, it cost her 40 euros to see an english doctor and then it was about 20 something euro for the test and she got the results back in about a week.
That dosn't sound too expensive hopefully the pill won't be either.
I keep telling my OH to have the op before we go then I won't need the pill.

Helen
Old Dec 20th 2006, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by helenp
That dosn't sound too expensive hopefully the pill won't be either.
I keep telling my OH to have the op before we go then I won't need the pill.

Helen
Hi,
Dont think they are expensive. I had my tubes done about 4 years ago after 3 bad births.
When are you planning to move to Spain.
Old Dec 20th 2006, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,
Dont think they are expensive. I had my tubes done about 4 years ago after 3 bad births.
When are you planning to move to Spain.
Next year as soon as we sell the house, probably get 6 months from the doctor before I go.

Helen

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.