Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

piercings, tats....................

piercings, tats....................

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:51 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: piercings, tats....................

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
I would love a fairy on my ankle but im too soft - nipped myself as a test and that hurt enough lol
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

I agree about tatoos but piercings aren`t too bad. If they are correctly donein the first place and you get fed up with them in later life, then you can be stud-free and they will heal up over time. I used to have 5 piercings in each ear... but they have closed up through lack of use. I can still feel the holes under a film of skin.. and can I re-pierce with a disinfected needle if I so wish.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:13 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
I agree about tatoos but piercings aren`t too bad. If they are correctly donein the first place and you get fed up with them in later life, then you can be stud-free and they will heal up over time. I used to have 5 piercings in each ear... but they have closed up through lack of use. I can still feel the holes under a film of skin.. and can I re-pierce with a disinfected needle if I so wish.
I was so gonna comment here but i am behaving myself
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

I had in my mind 4 people ...... you were one of them!!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:16 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
I had in my mind 4 people ...... you were one of them!!
You had me in mind as a very quiet person who would never think rude thoughts of course
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:25 am

You filthy minded person you!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:28 am
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by Same Difference
You filthy minded person you!
Moi!!!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:29 am

Moi!!!!!
2 nights on the run this Sam.......I am trying very hard not to lower myself to your filthy standards!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

2 nights on the run this Sam.......I am trying very hard not to lower myself to your filthy standards!
......... and you`ve room to talk Lady!! Pot and kettle... both of you!!!

oh. and you were another of the 4.....
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:35 am
Happy in my bubble

You are such a good teacher
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
hiya!! how's you???

are you here or there?

it's a really tiny stud that you can barely see................and there isn't a stud on the back to adjust, so no reason to stick her finger up her nose

I too hate the idea of piercings in all these wierd places - & would freak out if she had her tongue, lips, eyebrow or other odd places pierced

I do fancy a tiny little tattoo though - maybe on my big toe or my shoulder

I'm here now but will be there soon, for a month.

I had a boss once that always had her finger up her nose to adjust her stud. Perhaps they dont have backings then? She probably just used the inside of her nostril to add pressure to the outside to make sure the stud was in place.

Each to their own eh? Difficult when you have kids though. I'm not sure how I would feel about a 12 year old as I am quite old fashioned, although I was only her age when I had my ears done. I dont even want my 18 year old son to get piercings or tats.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:59 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I have tats and used to have a pierced nose.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I have tats and used to have a pierced nose.
Where and what?
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Spanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to behold

My wife did have nipple rings put in,but she had to take them out-she kept catching her toes in them.....
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:10 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
Where and what?
various, all hidden, in fact none are on show and most peeps dont know they are there, I was supposed to have my chest done last November but relationship crap got in the way

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.