Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

piercings, tats....................

piercings, tats....................

Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:33 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: piercings, tats....................

Originally Posted by Same Difference
You talking to me?
No one else here
You got tats?

TATS!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:39 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
No one else here
You got tats?

TATS!
What the hell are you on about Mitzy?

Youve lost me completely!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:43 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell are you on about Mitzy?

Youve lost me completely!
I was asking if you had any Tats
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:44 am

I was asking if you had any Tats
Tattoos?
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:45 am
Senior Moment

Tattoos?
Have you read the title of this thread
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:45 am

Have you read the title of this thread
Shut ya face Mitzyboy!

No I havent I think they are bloody awful!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:48 am
Senior Moment

Shut ya face Mitzyboy!

No I havent I think they are bloody awful!
what ........ tats?
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:49 am

what ........ tats?
Yes TATS!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Yes TATS!!!!!!!!
This post is missing a W.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 7:05 am

Originally Posted by leighbloke
This post is missing a W.
Ah yes your here now.....TWAT!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 7:50 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

well at work that ask us not to have tats and for nose rings go visted the bull ring , that one has me visted the bull ring
yes seen few ladies on the beach with tats and omg i just want to get out the pant brush and cover them
the girl that i share with has one but its real small and is covered unless you in the bed with her ... nice rose , just ask her and she wont have a big one and nose ring no way she 24
jurdy
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
My 12 year old dd started asking for a nose stud for her last birthday in Feb. I said not before she finished primary school, so we'd discuss it then, & if she got an excellent report we'd see.
Of course she finished primary school in June & got an excellent report (top 2%), and still wanted it done so I took her to a local jewellers, and I have to admit it looks fine. Really pretty & discreet, and tbh I'm just glad she actually wants something feminine!

I know I would not have let her have it done in the UK, cos unless it has changed, they wouldn't have allowed her to wear it at school, but it's different here. DH wasn't exactly keen, but even he has to admit it's OK.

Of course she now wants a belly button stud, and second holes in her ears. The ears I've no problem with now, and the belly button not til she's at least 16 as long as she has a wash board tummy, and she's happy with that.

what do you think - is she too young?

and am I at 48 too old? I quite fancy a nose stud myself now, and I've always said I want a tattoo before I'm 50..........

so, opinions please!

My pet hate is tattoos at any age, male or female. I have yet to see a tattoo that looked attractive on any part of the body.

However, Lyn - you are not too old to have one if that is what turns you on!

Nose studs look okay but I hate it when people stick their finger up their nostril to adjust the stud backing. As for piercings through lips, eyebrows, nipples and any other fragile bits of the body - I detest them. It is the thought of them being ripped out that turns me off, I really am quite squeamish.

I think I am in the minority though - but then I usually am.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:18 am

Originally Posted by montgomail
My pet hate is tattoos at any age, male or female. I have yet to see a tattoo that looked attractive on any part of the body.

Nose studs look okay but I hate it when people stick their finger up their nostril to adjust the stud backing. As for piercings through lips, eyebrows, nipples and any other fragile bits of the body - I detest them. It is the thought of them being ripped out that turns me off, I really am quite squeamish.

No youre not.......I agree with everything you said! Tattoos and piercings look awful to me but each to their own!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:45 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail

hiya!! how's you???

are you here or there?

it's a really tiny stud that you can barely see................and there isn't a stud on the back to adjust, so no reason to stick her finger up her nose

I too hate the idea of piercings in all these wierd places - & would freak out if she had her tongue, lips, eyebrow or other odd places pierced

I do fancy a tiny little tattoo though - maybe on my big toe or my shoulder
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:50 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
hiya!! how's you???

are you here or there?

it's a really tiny stud that you can barely see................and there isn't a stud on the back to adjust, so no reason to stick her finger up her nose

I too hate the idea of piercings in all these wierd places - & would freak out if she had her tongue, lips, eyebrow or other odd places pierced

I do fancy a tiny little tattoo though - maybe on my big toe or my shoulder

I would love a fairy on my ankle but im too soft - nipped myself as a test and that hurt enough lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.