Pet Transport

Old Jun 9th 2011, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold
Default Pet Transport

Has any one used Pet Taxi Transport? for transporting a cat or dog, and can give recommendations for me
Old Jun 9th 2011, 10:05 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Transport

Originally Posted by jo-ann
Has any one used Pet Taxi Transport? for transporting a cat or dog, and can give recommendations for me
From where to where?
Way2Go in free beer operate UK / Spain, but not locally in Spain afaik
Old Jun 9th 2011, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

spainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud of
Post Re: Pet Transport

I recommend this guy which was recommended to me on here
http://www.landstransport.webs.com/

He charged me £300 to take my cat back to England plus all of my stuff too. Way cheaper than most of them. I was getting charged £500-£700 for my cat alone. He put her in the front with him (in her carrier of course).
Took 2 days door to door. Didnt even want to take the cash until all my stuff was delivered. Top guy!!
Old Jun 9th 2011, 11:04 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry can't help
The dog got his passport and packed his suitcase for Granada
We considered a number of options but in the end opted to take a week off and drove down with him on the back seat.

A fairly pleasant shared drive over 3 days and he came out of it relatively unstressed. Not sure about us after negotiating the massive roadworks at Zaragoza but if I had known I would have taken an alternative route.
Old Jun 9th 2011, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

Its from Alicante to Cadiz
Old Jun 9th 2011, 2:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond reputefionamw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jo-ann
Its from Alicante to Cadiz
I thought Pet Taxi were in Velez Malaga or thereabouts?
Old Jun 9th 2011, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Dee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really niceDee_dee is just really nice

Originally Posted by spainboy
I recommend this guy which was recommended to me on here
http://www.landstransport.webs.com/

He charged me £300 to take my cat back to England plus all of my stuff too. Way cheaper than most of them. I was getting charged £500-£700 for my cat alone. He put her in the front with him (in her carrier of course).
Took 2 days door to door. Didnt even want to take the cash until all my stuff was delivered. Top guy!!

I wouldn't recommend these people, they did one job for us, then we arranged a time and date for them to do another, and they didn't turn up..nor did they ring to explain why. We spent all day trying to track them down only to be told their van was off the road and had been for a week..couldn't be bothered to let us know obviously, and we were left high and dry and due to go back to the UK the next day with all our stuff still at the house in Spain.

Better to get someone who is 100% reliable!
Old Jun 9th 2011, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

spainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud ofspainboy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dee_dee
I wouldn't recommend these people, they did one job for us, then we arranged a time and date for them to do another, and they didn't turn up..nor did they ring to explain why. We spent all day trying to track them down only to be told their van was off the road and had been for a week..couldn't be bothered to let us know obviously, and we were left high and dry and due to go back to the UK the next day with all our stuff still at the house in Spain.

Sorry to hear that Dee Dee.
Im only going by my experience and he was excellent on time and cheap and the ones who recommended him to me said the same.
Old Jun 9th 2011, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Spainboy the reason they were so cheap, not in my book but yours is their a removals firm as well and transport the two together, plus there not even DEFRA approved. I wouldnt want my dogs in with peoples goods or sat on the front seat, He does do that i've the email wheh he quoted me. I think it's a dear price that to be hoarded in with other peoples goods.

(SNIP)

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jun 10th 2011 at 11:03 am. Reason: Please do not promote your business on the forums
Old Jun 9th 2011, 10:28 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dee_dee

a bit off thread but - in the uk wanted a fence erected, got 3 quotes accepted the middle one as he seemed to fully understand what we wanted. Took a day off work, no one turned up, various calls to office to find out when and was told on his way. Turned up at 3, muttering about having to replace the clutch, asked why hadnt phoned me and he went off on one. Got back in his vehicle effing and blinding and drove off. Got in another company 6 months later who did the job in hour and half.
What would their attitude be if I hadn't been in when he arrived.?

Arriving a little late or getting office to phone and explain is ok but even in Spain it is possible to contact someone somehow.