jan123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pet insurance

Hi
Can anybody recommend pet insurance for a puppy
Thank you
Eitan
Old Oct 11th 2011, 10:05 am
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pet insurance

Yes - PROTECTAPET S.L.

They are very good and everything can be in English
Old Oct 11th 2011, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Alectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud of

My house and contents insurance is with Helvetia and they add my pets each year for one Euro each.
Old Oct 11th 2011, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

jonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jan123
Hi
Can anybody recommend pet insurance for a puppy
Thank you
Eitan
Any vet can help you with that, this is my:
www.petvetkamu.com
Old Oct 11th 2011, 4:03 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alectryon
My house and contents insurance is with Helvetia and they add my pets each year for one Euro each.
How have you found Helvetia for house/contents insurance?

We were with them and had to make a claim - first they said that the wind had blown 'in the wrong direction', then they gave numerous other reasons for not paying out all of which were simply stupid!
Old Oct 12th 2011, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

Alectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by snikpoh
How have you found Helvetia for house/contents insurance?

We were with them and had to make a claim - first they said that the wind had blown 'in the wrong direction', then they gave numerous other reasons for not paying out all of which were simply stupid!
This seems to be the norm for most house and contents insurers. Friends of mine had their house flooded and were told by Linea Directa that as insufficient rain had fallen according to the meteorological office they would not be paying the claim. I asked the representative of Helvetia to come round and give me a quote for building and contents insurance and I showed him the email from my friend. He laughed and said that was normal but it did not apply to this policy. He invited me to visit clients in the area who had made claims and who had been paid. Accidental damage is covered - even if I break a window pane. Luckily I have not had to make any claims and so cannot verify what he said was right - but an awful lot of people here have policies with Helvetia. That's all I can say.