Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Massage therapist(s)

Massage therapist(s)

Old Oct 12th 2011, 4:44 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Massage therapist(s)

Ive had some pretty annoying back problems and I was looking for some therapy. The Osteopath I previously recommended in Ayamonte was not responding to the phone.

I was going to use Sally in CE who came highly recommended - but she had to take a short period of leave and in fact recommended this person. Sally is contactable as follows: 0034 959328100 mob 0034 693543665 or 0034 7930998295. Sally will come to your place and even though I havent had the pleasure of her massages, I have heard that she has many satisfied customers who love the relaxing massages she can give....

However with Sally's help I found a great therapist in 'Desbarato' a small hamlet near Sao Bras de Alportel. He's a fully qualified sports therapist and even is trained in Baby massage. I was looking for something therapeutic (as opposed to relaxing) and he did a great job.

He also does the more relaxing things like Aromatherapy, Indian head massage and reflexology etc - and is a registered holistic therapist. Has all sorts of essential oils etc.

Id go every week, drop my wife in Sao Bras for a coffee + wander...and have the hours massage (currently 15 Euro =30 mins / 25 =1 hour) and then pick her up and we'd use the opportunity to be over there and explore new resto's and areas etc.... We made some nice finds which I will post later.

He does call outs as well, but not as far as us in CE.

I've no commercial connection and can recommend them. I will go again to SB when I am having problems.... he did some of the best deep tissue massages Ive had (and I've had a lot!)

Michael Hunt + 351 289 845 714 Mobile +351 91 965 77 27. You can also call him Mike ... but Michael is probably better

Jon

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Oct 12th 2011 at 4:55 pm.