Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Pet Courier Companies:- Spain to UK

Pet Courier Companies:- Spain to UK

Old Feb 10th 2016, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

Maurice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pet Courier Companies:- Spain to UK

Good Day, as any member used a Pet Courier to transport their pets back to the UK or can anyone recommend a company please.I want to transport two cats back to the UK, all documents are in order for the move.Regards.
Old Feb 10th 2016, 3:10 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Courier Companies:- Spain to UK

Originally Posted by Maurice
Good Day, as any member used a Pet Courier to transport their pets back to the UK or can anyone recommend a company please.I want to transport two cats back to the UK, all documents are in order for the move.Regards.
Way2Go transport are registered pet movers

https://www.way2gohire.com/home/van-hire/pets
Old Feb 10th 2016, 3:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Home - Jets4Pets
Old Feb 12th 2016, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

tabbicat is an unknown quantity at this point

I used this company to transport 2 cats by road from Barcelona to Essex in 2012. I was very happy with the service, which was door to door, and cats arrived safe and sound. It took about 3-4 days as they stop on the way, but that gave me time to finish packing up and fly back a day or two before they arrived. I'd recommend planning all in advance and being a little flexible as they can't give you exact pick up/drop off times. pet transport services | Animalcouriers

You say all documents are in order, which I assume refers to cats' passports and rabies shots, but you will probably need to take them to the vet the day before travel (see Defra regulations).

Hope all goes well with the move
Old Feb 12th 2016, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Maurice is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all for your replies, @tabbicat, yes all appointments are booked when necessary.Regards.