Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

That Pesky Volcano....flights affected or not?

That Pesky Volcano....flights affected or not?

Old Apr 21st 2010, 8:40 am
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That Pesky Volcano....flights affected or not?

Originally Posted by lynnxa
oh nooooooooooo

it'll be in mine all day now
Stormy waters and high clouds – Christ does that remind me . . .
Old Apr 21st 2010, 9:42 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: That Pesky Volcano....flights affected or not?

Originally Posted by HBG
If you’re footloose and fancy free, wouldn’t it be amazing to finish your holiday by climbing aboard the Ark Royal? I would gladly pay double for that and already have that Rod Stewart song in my head.

Otherwise, I know of a close friend who is celebrating because her husband who has gone to the UK to collect the grandchildren can’t get home for at least another week.

Every cloud has got a silver lining.
Brings back memories of that little squabble with the Argies, when it used to get played a hundred times a day.
Quite a few Spanish got the hump about that,but seems they've just about got over it now.
I've seen RN ships parked up in Spanish ports quite a few times in recent years incl.a surviving landing ship from the Falklands,...oh sorry Malvinas.