Pesky flies!!

Old Jun 22nd 2011, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

suedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant future
Default Pesky flies!!

just wondered if anyone else is being plagued by little flies since the weather has heated up? they don t bite and they are not very fast - so you can kill them quite easily! some days we will hardly have any and then the next day we can be totally infested with them! they don t seem to go near any food either, but they re just a pain!
has anyone else been bothered?
but more importantly any idea how to get rid of them quickly?!
Old Jun 25th 2011, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

lovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nice
Default Re: Pesky flies!!

Have a look at my thread entitled, 'what is this' I show a photo and the answers are there. I have stopped worrying about them now, at first when I was unsure what they were, I spent hours killing them (something I hate doing) because I thought they were going to bite me and the dog. As you say they do not go near food they just sit on the walls and they don't even fly around that much. We live happily together now, if they tell all their friends and get a bit carried away in number, I have an old jar, catch them and let them go, they are probably coming to your house Ha Ha.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

suedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant futuresuedenia has a brilliant future

thanks for your help - have now read your thread and i m hoping the post that says they go after 24th june is true!!
Old Jun 25th 2011, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

lovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nicelovethesun is just really nice

I tried to find info about on that 24th idea but could find nothing, anyway like I said, they are living with me quite happily now, I will be naming them soon
Old Jun 25th 2011, 3:37 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hang up some bottles of water, they see their reflection and think something big is after them and fly away sharpish.