Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Personal attacks on this forum

Personal attacks on this forum

Old Mar 2nd 2010, 4:56 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Personal attacks on this forum

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I agree... the amount of times the mindless have attacked me is ridiculous...
Good job they were not on here a year or so ago.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 4:58 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Good job they were not on here a year or so ago.
What when BP was here?

Happy days, happy bloody days mate. Mind you, I have a feeling he is back....
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

SaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of lightSaritaBarcelona is a glorious beacon of light

What happened a year ago? Spill the beans...
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 4:59 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SaritaBarcelona
Can I just make a quick point? I find that some forum users are rather too quick to make personal attacks and make assumptions about people's lives, experiences, financial situation, etc. For example, in the last couple of days I and other users have been accused of: not reading the newspapers, being ignorant, having no lives other than sitting in front of a screen, not having a job, being racist, never having travelled anywhere, etc etc. Someone was even accused of thinking that people who do not live on the coast live amongst the donkeys or somesuch, when no mention had been made of donkeys!! People come on here to give their opinions, and unless they say something that is blatantly racist, sexist, downright pig-ignorant or whatever, they have a right to say what they think (in my humble opinion). If others can come up with links to prove other people wrong, then great, we can all learn something and I for one am usually happy to admit I am wrong (not something that many people on here are able to do, I suspect). I enjoy this forum and learn a lot from it (thanks to someone who mentioned financial grants for woman in business!) but find it quite disheartening to open up a comment that directly insults me or someone else for no real reason. Try and keep it friendly and lighthearted folks!! OK, I've said my piece so better go get a life now!
How dare you generalise people on here!

^^^^ obviously that was a joke!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I agree... the amount of times the mindless have attacked me is ridiculous...
I'm not mindless!..................oh crap, that was a bit self incriminating
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 5:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold

There are people that are bullies, whether in real life or on the internet. They force their opinions on others and use personal attacks to get their message across. While I don't usually resort to going after someone online, I have no problem doing so if I see that the person is a habitual bully. There are a couple of those on here who deserve that sort of treatment. But, only because it is the only form of communication they understand.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 5:06 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Can I just make a quick point?!
If you find a post upsetting, you don't have to read it.
If you don't like a.n.other member you can set ignore to all their posts.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 5:07 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdrianTO
There are people that are bullies, whether in real life or on the internet. They force their opinions on others and use personal attacks to get their message across. While I don't usually resort to going after someone online, I have no problem doing so if I see that the person is a habitual bully. There are a couple of those on here who deserve that sort of treatment. But, only because it is the only form of communication they understand.
... and thats your job is it?
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 5:09 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdrianTO
But maybe they are thinking the same of the person they replied to as you are thinking about them.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jdr
But maybe they are thinking the same of the person they replied to as you are thinking about them.
There are only a couple of posters on here who seem to be habitual bullies and resort to mean spirited attacks on other posters. They know who they are.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 6:38 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

For heavens sake, Aussie, haven't you ever heard of pharmacies?
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 7:26 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Take it Outside is where you're supposed to go for a fracas - like calling someone 'outside' in a bar - for a fight - though there are limits even there[/QUOTE]

Yah, I´m aware of that. Although I´ve never went into a bar to pick a fight or to get my head bashed in. I find the take it outside forum racist, sexist and plain stupid. Perhaps it should be compared to a S&M Bar.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 7:27 pm
Jur

What happened a year ago? Spill the beans...
He means the good old days, when everyone where friends and admiring eachother.
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 7:36 pm
Account Closed

Aussie30 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bil
I'm suprised you decided to join this thread!
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 7:56 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Jur
He means the good old days, when everyone where friends and admiring eachother.
Where friends?
Old Mar 2nd 2010, 10:09 pm
Jur

Were friends, like you and me.........right?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.