Paying to go

Old Mar 24th 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paying to go

Has anyone encounted in the tourist areas of the people trying to grab you to take you to there hotels to buy shares in them.
We got it mainly everyday in the end they were actually saying we will give you 50 euros to go.
twice a day thats 100 euros 500 for a week. Never thought i could of made a living out of it
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:21 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paying to go

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Has anyone encounted in the tourist areas of the people trying to grab you to take you to there hotels to buy shares in them.
We got it mainly everyday in the end they were actually saying we will give you 50 euros to go.
twice a day thats 100 euros 500 for a week. Never thought i could of made a living out of it
Seems like a nice little earner - on a rainy day or when you are bored. We have done a couple of those time share things and got some bottles of booze, once we were paid in euros but then they wouldn't bring us back so we had to use it for a taxi Just because we didn't buy they didn't like that
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
Seems like a nice little earner - on a rainy day or when you are bored. We have done a couple of those time share things and got some bottles of booze, once we were paid in euros but then they wouldn't bring us back so we had to use it for a taxi Just because we didn't buy they didn't like that
I admit we went once when it was raining i got a bottle of brandy, olivia played in the creche and i got champagne.
Hubby nearly signed up until i informed him that there was no cash in the bank
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:28 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

I admit we went once when it was raining i got a bottle of brandy, olivia played in the creche and i got champagne.
Hubby nearly signed up until i informed him that there was no cash in the bank
Great isn't it when you play them at their own game and have the last laugh
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lionda
Great isn't it when you play them at their own game and have the last laugh
Could of stayed in spain and went to the hotels everyday and earnt money lol
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:58 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

In Florida there are booths around offering half price disney tickets, which to all intents and purposes seems like a nice deal. But when you buy them you have to spend half a day looking around a time share. Never done it, but I have heard of nightmares!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
In Florida there are booths around offering half price disney tickets, which to all intents and purposes seems like a nice deal. But when you buy them you have to spend half a day looking around a time share. Never done it, but I have heard of nightmares!
Hi,
they also give you tickets to the water parks and theme parks.
We still have got them so when we go on holiday i am going to use them xxxx
Old Mar 24th 2007, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miss Naughty, glad you are back on here, and your car and contents are in one piece. I remember when you were over you said that you went for a trip to the coast, was that Fuengirola ?? There are time share touts on every corner there, you can hear them annoying elderly couples, if I am there I feel I want to keep running up to them and warn them about these people.:curse:
Old Mar 24th 2007, 4:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Hi Miss Naughty, glad you are back on here, and your car and contents are in one piece. I remember when you were over you said that you went for a trip to the coast, was that Fuengirola ?? There are time share touts on every corner there, you can hear them annoying elderly couples, if I am there I feel I want to keep running up to them and warn them about these people.:curse:
Yes it was we ended up staying for a bit at the Fuengirola beach hotel before we came home, and they were a nightmare the ppl on the street corners, one girl got really nasty Mr N had to basically tell her to frig off and she was a nightmare. I had to walk off otherwise i might end up in a spanish prison
Old Mar 24th 2007, 6:16 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

We had a great day, we were picked up taken to this fab resort shown around the most amazing house's, sat through a chat about everything then the rep said "oh your from England so you won't be buying, make sure you have your lunch before you go and gave us our tickets to "Wet N Wild". Then we were taken back to were we left our car, after our fantastic lunch of course. Friends had done this a few weeks before us and told us the best one to go on, no pressure to buy, for every person they get to stay to the end they get commission so there were no to bothered about us buying.

Also enjoyed our day at "Wet n WIld" more so because it was free.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Although this obviously isn't the same thing as timeshare touting in Florida, O/H (who's over there at the moment) sent me this article today.

Just thought those of you who have been, or are going, might want to be aware of this scam.

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.d...703220308/1177

We ALWAYS buy our Disney tickets from Disney!!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Spain and the canary islands are the worst for timeshare, especially if you talk to the timeshare association. Most are run by criminals and alot of people have been ripped off by them. Easy to buy them, trying to get rid of them is the problem. I think the Holiday vacation, etc has now replaced it. There were some timeshare touts in Fuengirola who thought they would try and rip off their masters and one ended up having a visit. I think they took his ear..but they got their money back.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 11:17 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
We had a great day, we were picked up taken to this fab resort shown around the most amazing house's, sat through a chat about everything then the rep said "oh your from England so you won't be buying, make sure you have your lunch before you go and gave us our tickets to "Wet N Wild". Then we were taken back to were we left our car, after our fantastic lunch of course. Friends had done this a few weeks before us and told us the best one to go on, no pressure to buy, for every person they get to stay to the end they get commission so there were no to bothered about us buying.

Also enjoyed our day at "Wet n WIld" more so because it was free.

Heh heh, thats great .... I was always worried about going on them myself
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:52 am
Popping in for a chat

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Spain and the canary islands are the worst for timeshare, especially if you talk to the timeshare association. Most are run by criminals and alot of people have been ripped off by them. Easy to buy them, trying to get rid of them is the problem. I think the Holiday vacation, etc has now replaced it. There were some timeshare touts in Fuengirola who thought they would try and rip off their masters and one ended up having a visit. I think they took his ear..but they got their money back.
Ah yes, the Holiday Vacation steer clear of those
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:59 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Just get yerself a tan, then they won`t bother you ;-)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.