Parking Ticket

Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:22 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Parking Ticket

NO i have not had one, but someone who lives near us, did yesterday.
Well, they said the fine was 150 E
Is this right ?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Lis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to all
Default Re: Parking Ticket

[QUOTE=gallerie9;4478647]NO i have not had one, but someone who lives near us, did yesterday.
Is this right ?[/QUOTE
I had a parking ticket in Chiclana and it was €30. But maybe your neighbour really obstructed traffic, like parking on a zebra crossing or roundabout ... as they do. Or maybe he didn´t pay and they caught up with him later. It´s certainly not normal to be that much.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:13 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

No
It was instant, she said but I couldnt believe it was 150 E.
Any one parks almost any where in the village
It wasnt near anything. But well I still cant understand how is was that much
From what I understand she questioned the police officer who gave it her, pherhaps she complained too much ?
Old Mar 4th 2007, 9:28 am
Rob in Madrid

tim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nice

Parking tickets are ridiculously expensive in spain! 90 euros in Madrid, of course it doesn't matter for me I still haven't switched the plates over yet
Old Mar 4th 2007, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

shoo will become famous soon enoughshoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gallerie9
NO i have not had one, but someone who lives near us, did yesterday.
Is this right ?
Did she ask for a receipt?
I’ve heard that sometimes the nice policeman wants to pocket the ‘fine’, but when he realises that he will have to declare it, it reduces to the correct amount.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 11:35 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tim hortons man
Parking tickets are ridiculously expensive in spain! 90 euros in Madrid, of course it doesn't matter for me I still haven't switched the plates over yet
Could be a very expensive plate change then, LOL.
You will find most forces are linked now, here they can check if UK plates are taxed and insured in a couple of mins.
Old Mar 4th 2007, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

If you get any form of ticket/fine, then if you pay straight away you get a huge discount, I work part time for a car rental business, and we get loads of fines come through, but some of the people who rent the cars bring in the ticket straight away rather than ignore it, these "fines" are paid within so many days and in excess of 30% discount is given.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Paid another fine today, fine was 90€, as paid straight away got 50% discount for client!