Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

parking seville renfe station

parking seville renfe station

Old Feb 20th 2009, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

mark donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default parking seville renfe station

i am going to madrid on the train from seville on wednesday and coming back thursday morning is the a secure car park either at or near the station and how much will it be to leave a car there for 26 hours
Old Feb 20th 2009, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: parking seville renfe station

There is a good secure underground car park with a ticket machine and barrier behind the hotel Occidental, which is just accross the road from the station. I used it when we stayed at the hotel for a couple of nights. Sorry I can't remember the cost, but it wasn't expensive, otherwise I'm sure I would remember

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...num=1&ct=image

Last edited by big wheels; Feb 20th 2009 at 10:15 pm.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mark donna
i am going to madrid on the train from seville on wednesday and coming back thursday morning is the a secure car park either at or near the station and how much will it be to leave a car there for 26 hours
The train station has its own secure car parks on site.

Are you going AVE? Did you buy preferencial seats? If so your parking is free.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jerezgirl
The train station has its own secure car parks on site.

Are you going AVE? Did you buy preferencial seats? If so your parking is free.
bought seats over the internet in january they are for the AVE but dont know if they are preferencial i should think they are 2nd class as only 60 euros return, i would be surprised if we got free parking for that price
Old Feb 20th 2009, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

arko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to all

bought seats over the internet in january they are for the AVE but dont know if they are preferencial i should think they are 2nd class as only 60 euros return, i would be surprised if we got free parking for that price
That's a good price! Did you get them directly from the website?
Old Feb 20th 2009, 11:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by arko
That's a good price! Did you get them directly from the website?
yes they had special offers on in january the differance in price was amazing so i just hope ive bought the right tickets, its a similar system to airlines were you print your own tickets and seen as there all in spanish im hoping that i have the right ones
Old Feb 20th 2009, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

arko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to allarko is a name known to all

yes they had special offers on in january the differance in price was amazing so i just hope ive bought the right tickets, its a similar system to airlines were you print your own tickets and seen as there all in spanish im hoping that i have the right ones
I'm sure you have. I always worry whether I've got the right ticket when I get a good deal. I've just come across an article that says you can get up to 60% off AVE ticket prices; I'm thinking a couple of days in Madrid is in order!

Btw, if you've got any queries on the language side of things, just ask on here, one of us will come along and help, I'm sure.