Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Paella Gigantica

Paella Gigantica

Old May 22nd 2012, 7:05 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paella Gigantica

Originally Posted by Rosemary
Just long enough for the photo because the paella was almost cooked and beyond the stirring stage really.

Rosemary
Thank goodness - wouldn't want to be stood in front of that lot stirring it for 15 minutes.

Hope you ate a big plate of it.
Old May 22nd 2012, 7:07 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Was there much Socarrat???
Old May 22nd 2012, 7:17 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
Was there much Socarrat???
Do not think so. Did not see the pan after we did the photo because we were sent into the hall to be served, definitely did not have any on my plate.

Vino Tinto, we are very good about re-cycling here so the people that clear up after these event will have made sure that a good amount went in the appropriate bins.

Rosemary
Old May 22nd 2012, 7:33 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Do not think so. Did not see the pan after we did the photo because we were sent into the hall to be served, definitely did not have any on my plate.

Vino Tinto, we are very good about re-cycling here so the people that clear up after these event will have made sure that a good amount went in the appropriate bins.

Rosemary
But did you have a lot of fun?

That's most important.

It looks like fun.
Old May 22nd 2012, 7:42 am
Just Joined

Vino Tonto is an unknown quantity at this point

Rosemary
That's good to hear with the recycling. They are good here too with the organised events. It seems to be more of the smaller picnics where all the recycling, rubbish and uneaten food just gets put in the organic bins. Hate to see unnecessary waste.
Still, it's great that events like this take place and everyone can enjoy them.
Old May 22nd 2012, 8:12 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
But did you have a lot of fun?

That's most important.

It looks like fun.
Yes, it was fun, they are a great bunch of people and they make sure that I am included in things which I am grateful for.

Rosemary
Old May 22nd 2012, 8:19 am

Yes, it was fun, they are a great bunch of people and they make sure that I am included in things which I am grateful for.

Rosemary
It's always good not to feel like the stinking foreigner ignored on the outskirts.

Great photo and great that they all like you and want you to fit in.

I'm hungry now - any of that gigantic paella left? I've suddenly got the hunger munchies and don't feel like a bit of Italian ham or mozzarella or anything that I have in the fridge.
Old May 22nd 2012, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

sujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of lightsujee is a glorious beacon of light

Great Photo and great that your included! Makes my paella offerings look puny hehehe