Paella

Old May 15th 2006, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paella

Hola All

Well the sun is out, sky is blue we have visitors here and have just been to La Rabita on the coast for the free giant paella, with vino of course and a hunk of bread, now where in the UK would you get a treat like that.
What a nice way to spend the afternoon.

Just wanted to share as I know some of you are still wating to get out here.

pwwm
Old May 15th 2006, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paella

Originally Posted by pwwm
Hola All

Well the sun is out, sky is blue we have visitors here and have just been to La Rabita on the coast for the free giant paella, with vino of course and a hunk of bread, now where in the UK would you get a treat like that.

pwwm
I'm off later down to the beach with my GS dog, to watch the sunset and get some fish to eat, with my good looking waiter who I found out is called Manuel. lol. I asked him if he had ever seen Faulty Towers. .........thankfully I haven't had fish served on my head or the table legs fall off, though nearly caused the scene myself when the GS saw a cat and nearly sent all patrons and tables flying.....I got her under control before I was banned Its great being able to take the dog with me out for dinner, although I did laugh when they asked if it was a table for one or two, I said the dogs dinner was waiting for her at home...so she wasn't eating.
Old May 15th 2006, 7:07 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Great Mercedes....Now the sun hasn't shone here in London all day, but I had a great weekend. Paco Pena at the Royalty Theatre, wonderful music, great dancing, and well I was almost in Andalucia myself !!And you never know..one of these days Ken Livingstone may decide to cook up a giant free paella in Trafalgar Square !!
Old May 15th 2006, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Unexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really nice

Hola All

pwwm
Now I'm disappointed. I thought this thread was going to be about making the ultimate paella
Old May 15th 2006, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute

Oh unexpat so sorry, next time I shll get the recipe for you on how to make a paella for 100's!!!

pwwm
Old May 15th 2006, 9:30 pm
Just Joined

sirrom will become famous soon enoughsirrom will become famous soon enough

Oh unexpat so sorry, next time I shll get the recipe for you on how to make a paella for 100's!!!

pwwm
BRITAIN DO ANY THING FOR ITS CITIZENS.....DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH.........UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ARRIVED YESTERDAY ON THE HIJACKED PLANE...BOAT...TRUCK FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE.......
Old May 15th 2006, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sirrom ,dont live in Britain, I live in Spain. So yes we do get things free, yippee

pwwm