Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Outback Bar ... where has it gone?

The Outback Bar ... where has it gone?

Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Outback Bar ... where has it gone?

Originally Posted by golferboy
Yes-I was quoting Sharon B (sorry didn't make that clear), and also hadn't read all the other rubbish that has been written in this thread over the last few days.

Having avoided anything to do with anything with the words "ex-pat" in the title for the 8+ years I have lived (full time) here, which is more than just about anybody on this forum.......I can now see that there is little merit in having any input and definitely very little to be learned apart from what I already know about "ex-pats".
Thats very presumptious of you but hey "you have very little to learn" so I couldn't possibly beeen living here more than 10 years.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:12 am
Just Joined

golferboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Well its about the context of the sentence, but lets not get into semantics otherwise this will degenerate into another slanging match and I see you already have one of those going with another user on this site.

My original post was lambasted by "Sharon B" as being advertising, based on little or no fact whatsoever, just because I posted a favourable opinion about a particular bar. I could have said the same about Topix, but you don't get many "ex-pats" in there so I didn't see much point in mentioning it.

My point is, and this is what I meant about knowing all I need to know about "ex-pats, is that (in general) they are a moaning bunch of time wasters who have very little else to do with their lives except for shooting down other peoples views/opinions/ideas just because they do not match their own "very narrow" view of life.

Most would prefer "kiss me quick" hats and bars like the "sugar reef" or "the outback" to take over Ayamonte town, which has stayed very much a Spanish town with Spanish culture-and long may it continue to do so.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:15 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

"sugar reef"
heard thats a great place for a "good time"
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Thats very presumptious of you but hey "you have very little to learn" so I couldn't possibly beeen living here more than 10 years.
Well maybe, but if you read my post it actually says "which is more than just about anybody on this forum" so it was not a sweeping statement, and is in fact true.......

Also, before you use big words you should learn how to spell them - presumptuous.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
heard thats a great place for a "good time"
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:20 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Also, before you use big words you should learn how to spell them - presumptuous.
Its funny you know....... I am wondering how this statement is not meant to draw a reaction.....
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:20 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by The Pope
He he.....

Well thats what I heard........
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
He he.....

Well thats what I heard........
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:24 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by The Pope
Word is the daughter is nice.......
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:25 am
Just Joined

Well to be honest I'm being a little pedantic and argumentative, having read comments about having to have a Brit moderator etc etc and yet people cannot be bothered to write or spell properly in English.

Anyway, I think this thread is done !!

Good luck.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Well to be honest I'm being a little pedantic and argumentative, having read comments about having to have a Brit moderator etc etc and yet people cannot be bothered to write or spell properly in English.

Good luck.
After what Matt just said I think you should close it !
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:28 am
Straw Man.

Good luck.
WHY?

If people are posting and some of us are discussing other pubs as well as the Outback then why is it done?

Surely better to keep this one for this kind of chat than spoiling another no?
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck.
Gee, I must apologise , 1 spelling error in 200 posts and that was because I was so mad.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:44 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Gee, I must apologise , 1 spelling error in 200 posts and that was because I was so mad.
I hate to think how many spelling mistakes I have made in all my posts!
Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Has he gone then? Mr Happychops?

Gone off topic again, so what does everyone think of Topix then? We have been there and I have seen other Brits there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.