Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Outback Bar ... where has it gone?

The Outback Bar ... where has it gone?

Old Jun 9th 2009, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

dilly dally is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile The Outback Bar ... where has it gone?

What the hell has happend to my spanish local????? THE OUTBACK BAR?????? Can't belive it,s closed i thought that place was "the" place for the english holiday makers and owners at esuri i am really shocked i know times are tough but i thought chad was had a niche and was doing well, Does any one know what happend??? he's not ill i hope or worse still?? i noticed that it was very quite and i thought, i could be wrong that there were a few more empty units than normal
Old Jun 9th 2009, 2:04 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by dilly dally
What the hell has happend to my spanish local????? THE OUTBACK BAR?????? Can't belive it,s closed i thought that place was "the" place for the english holiday makers and owners at esuri i am really shocked i know times are tough but i thought chad was had a niche and was doing well, Does any one know what happend??? he's not ill i hope or worse still?? i noticed that it was very quite and i thought, i could be wrong that there were a few more empty units than normal
Yep, The Outback Inn closed it´s doors permanently, Chad´s getting married in September to an English lady. I guess the bar did not make enough money to stay open. Luckily thereare enough other places around, a new bar recently opened next to A3, Manolo´s bar. The "hip" place for most British currently is The Andalusian and ofcourse La Sonrisa on the beach with T-Bag playing from now on every Saturday afternoon.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jur
Yep, The Outback Inn closed it´s doors permanently, Chad´s getting married in September to an English lady. I guess the bar did not make enough money to stay open. Luckily thereare enough other places around, a new bar recently opened next to A3, Manolo´s bar. The "hip" place for most British currently is The Andalusian and ofcourse La Sonrisa on the beach with T-Bag playing from now on every Saturday afternoon.
"Hip" place the Andalusian, you have a good imagination!!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 10:50 am
Jur

Originally Posted by Sharon B
"Hip" place the Andalusian, you have a good imagination!!
Well, it´s quite popular, and the owner Kevin Allder is a nice guy.

Which place would be hip in your book?
Old Jun 10th 2009, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jur
Well, it´s quite popular, and the owner Kevin Allder is a nice guy.

Which place would be hip in your book?
I agree the owner is a nice guy but I must be getting old and choosy as I need more than karaoke and ok ish food for a good night out.

But you are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 12:15 pm
Jur

I agree the owner is a nice guy but I must be getting old and choosy as I need more than karaoke and ok ish food for a good night out.

But you are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine.
It´s also not my idea of a hip place! My favourite was La Biblioteca but that closed and now there is no similar place around, I just wondered if you have any relaxed bar you would recommend.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 2:38 pm
Just Joined

golferboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Outback Bar ... where has it gone?

Well personally speaking I think that if you are looking for a chilled out bar either during the day or in the evening then you should go and check out Bar Lotita in Plaza La Lota. The decoration is very upmarket and the girls that work there are very friendly, they serve good snacks during the day and sometimes have sporting events on in the evening.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

Originally Posted by golferboy
Well personally speaking I think that if you are looking for a chilled out bar either during the day or in the evening then you should go and check out Bar Lotita in Plaza La Lota. The decoration is very upmarket and the girls that work there are very friendly, they serve good snacks during the day and sometimes have sporting events on in the evening.
Yep good bar! And its got Sky Sports... I think the only one in town now...
Old Jun 11th 2009, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by golferboy
Good advertising first post. Owner or bar worker at Lotitas by any chance.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 9:53 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Good advertising first post. Owner or bar worker at Lotitas by any chance.
You have a good eye, you should take on the mods job.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jdr
Did seriously think about it JDR. Unfortunately, I only have access to the internet in the mornings when I am at work!!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Smile Re: The Outback Bar ... where has it gone?

Did seriously think about it JDR. Unfortunately, I only have access to the internet in the mornings when I am at work!!
Don't tell your boss, unless you are the boss
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:14 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I might apply you know..............
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I might apply you know..............
Go on, I dare you
Old Jun 11th 2009, 11:19 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Go on, I dare you
At the very least that should ensure more people stand up for the job, otherwise could you imagine the carnage!?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.