Reload this Page >

Orange Gas Bottles

Orange Gas Bottles

Old Dec 9th 2010, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

BigD is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Orange Gas Bottles

Can anyone shed some light on the Contract for Orange Gas Bottles,
I tried to get 2 extra Gas Bottles, and was told you need another contract ? They only exchange Empty Bottles for full Bottles ?
We aready have a contract, and have had it for 6 years now.
Is there another cost involved in getting extra Gas Bottles ?
Old Dec 9th 2010, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Orange Gas Bottles

The simple answer is advertise or car boot a couple of bottles and exchange. Job done
Old Dec 9th 2010, 5:51 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigD
Can anyone shed some light on the Contract for Orange Gas Bottles,
I tried to get 2 extra Gas Bottles, and was told you need another contract ? They only exchange Empty Bottles for full Bottles ?
We aready have a contract, and have had it for 6 years now.
Is there another cost involved in getting extra Gas Bottles ?
You will need a new contract each time you increase the number of bottles,plus a deposit on the extra ones.
Thereafter you only pay for the gas and always exchange empty ones for full.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold

Hi, I have some spare ones in Denia if you want them. I paid 15e each so you can have them for that.

PM me, I can put them in my car.
Old Dec 9th 2010, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

petew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nicepetew is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
You will need a new contract each time you increase the number of bottles,plus a deposit on the extra ones.
Thereafter you only pay for the gas and always exchange empty ones for full.
We bought 2 empty bottles at a charity shop in Javea. They usually have them at El Cisne Saturday/Sunday market near Benidorm. The going rate is about 10 euros.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 9:45 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

And did you know that is illegal to carry more than 2 bottles in your car at the same time I didn't.
I went to change 3 at the same time & was told I only had 2, with a heavy hint.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 5:47 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grebo
And did you know that is illegal to carry more than 2 bottles in your car at the same time I didn't.
I went to change 3 at the same time & was told I only had 2, with a heavy hint.
I believe they also have to be upright and restrained properly.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 12:53 am
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by petew
We bought 2 empty bottles at a charity shop in Javea. They usually have them at El Cisne Saturday/Sunday market near Benidorm. The going rate is about 10 euros.
That's cheap, the going rate here in Alora is twenty!
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:09 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by megmet
That's cheap, the going rate here in Alora is twenty!
10 or 12 here.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 5:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

I bought initial one from repsol garage about 6 months ago deposit was only 10/12 euro if I remember right came to about 22 euro total full bottle and deposit
Old Dec 12th 2010, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

battlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond reputebattlezone123 has a reputation beyond repute

We have got nine gas bottles. Depending on how you get on with your gas man ask if you can "borrow" a couple of bottles.
Old Dec 14th 2010, 11:32 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Price check..

I just paid 12.79 at my local garage for a refill.
Got 2 more to change today