Opening a shop

Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:33 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Opening a shop

Can any one tell me the approximate cost of opening a shop, we intend to open one in the front of the house just wondered the associated cost involved
Old Jul 12th 2008, 3:56 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Re: Opening a shop

Originally Posted by gallerie9
Can any one tell me the approximate cost of opening a shop, we intend to open one in the front of the house just wondered the associated cost involved

A very good friend of mine Himi Goldhoore already, Has recently opened a very good shop at the front of his house. I enclose a piccy to give you an idea.He makes bundles of cash so much so they change the Volvo every year. museltof

Last edited by poshnbucks; May 30th 2009 at 5:40 am.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 4:08 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Not quite what we had in mind mmmmmmmmmm
Attached Thumbnails Opening a shop-11318118.jpg  
Old Jul 13th 2008, 1:03 am
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gallerie9
Not quite what we had in mind mmmmmmmmmm
good photo you pay for shopping there
poshnbucks ,thay want to cut the bush there bit over growth there JA JA JA HA HA HA