Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ooops very sorry

Ooops very sorry

Old May 19th 2007, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Mrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really niceMrs P is just really nice
Angry Ooops very sorry

I should have read the rules
Got myself banned, a warning first would have been nice
I would have willingly removed the link to my website in my signature.

Mrs P
Old May 19th 2007, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all
Default Re: Ooops very sorry

Welcome to the forum MrsP. Didn't see your other posting but don't worry - you're back now. I've never read the rules - maybe I should.
Old May 19th 2007, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by sunnydee
Welcome to the forum MrsP. Didn't see your other posting but don't worry - you're back now. I've never read the rules - maybe I should.
Poor MrsP a telling off on your 1st day! Hope you forgive us. Welcome to BE everyones friendly,.......honest
Old May 19th 2007, 10:41 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

oh poor you, not nice on first day,
Luv Eve
Old May 19th 2007, 10:55 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs P

Mrs P
Hi Mrs P Any consolation I havnt read the rules ( Well not to much JDR honest) hey we all make little mistakes from time to time,welcome back look forward to your posts ,but hey that place C**P*T* is a secret,shhhhhhhhhhhh............dont want everyone to know
Old May 19th 2007, 11:02 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Too true Jean, must keep it a secret.
Luv Eve
Old May 19th 2007, 11:03 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Going to bed now, crosseyed , and don't want to frighten anyone by snoring, Nightie night all.
Luv Eve
Old May 20th 2007, 12:57 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs P

Mrs P
This site is a target for many, many spammers and as such we don't have time to give out warnings, instead we expect members to familiarize themselves with the site rules before posting.

I also don't believe you were banned for a link in your signature because members are allowed to add a link to their signatures as long as they follow the signature guidelines. Its probably more likely that you made an advertising or promotional post about your company. We will give you a second chance but please make sure your posts adhere to the site rules.

Thank you.
Old May 20th 2007, 6:19 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I did the banning and the reason was...
You used the name of your company as your username (rule 9) and put on five post, two of which were promotional URLS (rule 8).
Thee out of five or six, not a bad score for a ban......
Hopefully you have now read the rules ;-)

Last edited by jdr; May 20th 2007 at 6:45 am.