Ontinyent

Old Sep 10th 2009, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

brog16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Ontinyent

I noticed that some members live in Ontinyent Spain, I wonder wether anyone could give directions to the National Police Station coming in from the North end of the town, or perhaps a Calle name I could enter on Tom Tom.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 6:19 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ontinyent

Originally Posted by brog16
I noticed that some members live in Ontinyent Spain, I wonder wether anyone could give directions to the National Police Station coming in from the North end of the town, or perhaps a Calle name I could enter on Tom Tom.
Plaza Mayor?

"The old town of Ontinyent is basically the area between the River Clariano and Dos de Maig. Many large townhouses are situated in this area with in the labyrinth of small streets. The museums and original state buildings can be found in the Plaza Mayor, including the town hall ( ayuntiamento) and the local/ national police stations. The main road from here to the Plaza de La Concepció is pedestrianised with easy access to the many shops and boutiques along the way. The children’s library can be found here along with the Centre de Cultura and Museu Fester. The latter displaying costumes from the various fiestas celebrated in this proud community. From the Plaza de La Concepció you can turn right and walk straight up Daniel Gil avenue through the new town center"
Old Sep 10th 2009, 7:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE.

I am moving your thread to one of the Spain forums because I think you'll get more response there. Please feel free to come back and join us in The Lounge.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 7:40 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brog16
Try Google maps and type in Onteniente
Old Sep 10th 2009, 7:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Try Google maps and type in Onteniente
You are a very, very clever little teddy.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 7:50 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
You are a very, very clever little teddy.
It don`t get me a lappy though. ;-))

Hows trix ?
Old Sep 10th 2009, 7:53 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by jdr
It don`t get me a lappy though. ;-))

Hows trix ?
Aww

Good thank you but I have to admit I'll be glad to see the back of 2009...and you?
Old Sep 10th 2009, 7:57 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Aww

Good thank you but I have to admit I'll be glad to see the back of 2009...and you?
Fine thanks and tomorrows sunny morning is always a bonus.