Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

One year on and we are still here.

One year on and we are still here.

Old Sep 1st 2010, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One year on and we are still here.

Originally Posted by cricketman
Maybe it is the different types of people we know

The people I know in Spain have a degree, are qualified and a professional and pay their taxes

Everyone who know in Spain is uneducated and cheat on their taxes

Go figure!
So my degree weilding lawyer ,accountant and architect are uneducated ,
(they have all offered to knock off the IVA for cash) you really are a arrogant little p**k, guess thats why your out of work your self with plenty of time to play around on forums.

Loose your inferiority complex!
Old Sep 1st 2010, 12:02 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Cricketman has a strange choice of "friends"
They dont agree with a word you lot say on here. In fact they say it proves that the Brits who come to Spain are petty criminals!
Why am I not surprised
Old Sep 1st 2010, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

whitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to beholdwhitelinen is a splendid one to behold

Maybe it is the different types of people we know The people I know in Spain have a degree, are qualified and a professional and pay their taxes Everyone who know in Spain is uneducated and cheat on their taxes Go figure!

CMan ...I often wonder if you actually know anyone at all.

In the ten years I have lived in Spain I have never met any business person or professional who did not offer the option of paying cash no IVA for their services with the one exception the Notary.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 12:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whitelinen
CMan ...I often wonder if you actually know anyone at all.

In the ten years I have lived in Spain I have never met any business person or professional who did not offer the option of paying cash no IVA for their services with the one exception the Notary.
A serious point here is that most the Spaniards I know are northeners and there is a huge north south divide in Spain.

e.g. they said "it must be that the Brits have gotten uses to behaving like Andalucians"

The lawyers and accountants I know work for big companies and not autonomos, so couldnt get around not charging tax anyway.

And Rotor I am not out of work, though I guess you are semi-retired?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 1:14 pm
Banned

mortgage free at last has a spectacular aura aboutmortgage free at last has a spectacular aura aboutmortgage free at last has a spectacular aura about

I love the spainish forum
Old Sep 1st 2010, 1:25 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mortgage free at last
Never heard of it, is it in Europe ?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 1:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

A serious point here is that most the Spaniards I know are northeners and there is a huge north south divide in Spain.

e.g. they said "it must be that the Brits have gotten uses to behaving like Andalucians"

The lawyers and accountants I know work for big companies and not autonomos, so couldnt get around not charging tax anyway.

And Rotor I am not out of work, though I guess you are semi-retired?

Of course you only know lawyers and accountants who act for BIG companies,you really dont know when to keep you mouth shut do you

Big players may not want IVA free work but google offshore accounts and find out what they are used for , you may learn some real facts instead of living in youR fantasy world.

And yes I am semi retired as Ive stated before , no BS here!
Old Sep 1st 2010, 2:04 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rotor
So my degree weilding lawyer ,accountant and architect are uneducated ,
(they have all offered to knock off the IVA for cash) you really are a arrogant little p**k, guess thats why your out of work your self with plenty of time to play around on forums.

Loose your inferiority complex!
I think it is out of order to call someone a P***k on a forum, it is very insulting.

It should not be allowed at all, and sanctions must be brought against those that offend, ie in this case Rotor.

The only problem with my theory about insulting remarks, is I think that Rrotor is right...
Old Sep 1st 2010, 2:51 pm
Banned

mortgage free at last has a spectacular aura aboutmortgage free at last has a spectacular aura aboutmortgage free at last has a spectacular aura about

I can't spell for toffee
Old Sep 1st 2010, 2:54 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

I can't spell for toffee
Count yourself lucky, there are some by-lingwalls on here, who cant spell in 2 languages.

Cheers
Old Sep 1st 2010, 3:47 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Look guys, if you dont agree with someone then thats fine .... but try and keep the level up a bit rather than insulting each other eh?
Thanks