Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

One very upset client

One very upset client

Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:41 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default One very upset client

http://www.27bslash6.com/p2p.html

"It's like Twitter except that we charge for it".
Old Dec 1st 2009, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

carter71 is a name known to allcarter71 is a name known to allcarter71 is a name known to allcarter71 is a name known to allcarter71 is a name known to allcarter71 is a name known to allcarter71 is a name known to allcarter71 is a name known to allcarter71 is a name known to allcarter71 is a name known to allcarter71 is a name known to all
Default Re: One very upset client

Originally Posted by steviedeluxe
http://www.27bslash6.com/p2p.html

"It's like Twitter except that we charge for it".
I never do speculative work unless I'm part of the bid team. And I've met plenty of clients who have invented a better form of Facebook or (the funniest) eBay... which was such a rip off they even called it something-Bay!