Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Olive Farming Return

Olive Farming Return

Old Jan 12th 2015, 12:29 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Olive Farming Return

Originally Posted by snikpoh
Wow, I didn´t know that. We inherrited a field with about 400 walnut trees in. I´m gradually getting rid of them as I am alergic to nuts and no one else seems to want them.

I´ve inter-planted with fruit trees but will look out for their condition given what you´ve said.
What a shame about your allergy. Walnuts are a wonderful and very healthy food for the circulation and heart health and memory. And expensive! And the trees take a generation or two to grow (They say you plant walnut trees for your grandchildren) Wish we were there and could harvest your nuts for you. Pickled walnuts are wonderful (you pickle them green). Just a bit envious!
Old Jan 12th 2015, 1:42 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by snikpoh
Wow, I didn´t know that. We inherrited a field with about 400 walnut trees in. I´m gradually getting rid of them as I am alergic to nuts and no one else seems to want them.

I´ve inter-planted with fruit trees but will look out for their condition given what you´ve said.
I only found out by accident, we have one walnut tree in the garden & I was reading up on it.

Suzi
Old Jan 12th 2015, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

rosstoward is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol Blimey Suzi, you know everything There is a wild walnut tree growing near us, when I moved here last year we had just missed the drop, won't this year though

Nowt happening on the Castalla front.... very quiet........