Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

OK what's in store??

OK what's in store??

Old Feb 7th 2008, 10:38 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK what's in store??

Originally Posted by Lionda
LB should be on his way to Spain now - hope it doesn't get so windy that it blows his balls away
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:02 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leighbloke
I heard that!!
WiFi zones are a wonderful thing!!
Are you missing us so much that you have taken your laptop so you can keep in touch?
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:05 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Are you missing us so much that you have taken your laptop so you can keep in touch?
Don't laugh, when I was in 'opital in Jan, I tried to access BE via my Mobile, but it wouldn't let me log on!!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Don't laugh, when I was in 'opital in Jan, I tried to access BE via my Mobile, but it wouldn't let me log on!!
Yes but its boring in hospital and I would probably do the same............but LB is on holiday!!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:07 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Yes but its boring in hospital and I would probably do the same............but LB is on holiday!!
But I WAS DYING WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:08 am

But I WAS DYING WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
So how did you manage to use your mobile if you were dying?
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:09 am
Straw Man.

So how did you manage to use your mobile if you were dying?
my inner strength and immensely strong will.....................I amaze myself with it sometimes.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:10 am

my inner strength and immensely strong will.....................I amaze myself with it sometimes.
It must have been strong because you managed to live!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:12 am
Straw Man.

I know, such strength, such determination, and so humble.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:14 am

I know, such strength, such determination, and so humble.
Oh God!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:15 am
Straw Man.

Oh God!
No need to call my child, I'm here.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:19 am

No need to call my child, I'm here.
I am seriously getting worried about you!
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:24 am
Straw Man.

I am seriously getting worried about you!
Have you noticed that its just thee and me talking at the moment?

Don't be worried, I'm just trying to goad a few people.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:25 am

Have you noticed that its just thee and me talking at the moment?

Don't be worried, I'm just trying to goad a few people.
And I wasnt being serious

Mitzy`s around here somewhere (is that an oxymoron?)
Old Feb 7th 2008, 11:27 am
Straw Man.

Mitzy`s around here somewhere (is that an oxymoron?)
he doesn't have fun any more, think he has developed a complex about being too much fun as a Mod so he has gone all serious................pity, he used to be a fun hippy...........now he is just a hippy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.