Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Official Off Topic Thread

The Official Off Topic Thread

Old Jan 16th 2009, 3:46 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Off Topic Thread

Originally Posted by Cleri
are you a ginge?
he can't remember
Old Jan 16th 2009, 7:37 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

are you a ginge?
nope, blonde.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 7:42 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
nope, blonde.
I think you is having a pants on fire moment..
Old Jan 16th 2009, 7:47 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I think you is having a pants on fire moment..
definitely blond.....

I'm actually one of them strange people who don't understand what the issue is with Ginger people....... I have had a couple of ginger girl friends and they were absolutely great, in fact, one of them was, without any hesitation, the dirtiest filthiest horn dog I have ever encountered in my damned life!

There are a few pics circulating of me on 'tinternet, although only an old one is on here, so anyone who has seen them will know........
Old Jan 16th 2009, 7:51 am

definitely blond.....

I'm actually one of them strange people who don't understand what the issue is with Ginger people....... I have had a couple of ginger girl friends and they were absolutely great, in fact, one of them was, without any hesitation, the dirtiest filthiest horn dog I have ever encountered in my damned life!

There are a few pics circulating of me on 'tinternet, although only an old one is on here, so anyone who has seen them will know........
I have no probs with ginners.....I only remember the pic of you in the hat
Old Jan 16th 2009, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by lynnxa
he can't remember
Mornin lady
Old Jan 16th 2009, 7:53 am
Straw Man.

I have no probs with ginners.....I only remember the pic of you in the hat
....... oh and the other thing is...... I haven't had a bloody hair on me head now for about 7 years, still, it could have been worse than being bald, god could have given me a small penis too!
Old Jan 16th 2009, 7:57 am

....... oh and the other thing is...... I haven't had a bloody hair on me head now for about 7 years, still, it could have been worse than being bald, god could have given me a small penis too!
<roll eyes>
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:00 am
Straw Man.

<roll eyes>
Look, you and I both know that you are only talking to me until Ka Ora or someone else less boring than me turns up, so lets just try and work with me eh??!!
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:02 am

Look, you and I both know that you are only talking to me until Ka Ora or someone else less boring than me turns up, so lets just try and work with me eh??!!
So true,I wonder how big his penis is??....well??? you should know
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:06 am
Straw Man.

So true,I wonder how big his penis is??....well??? you should know
I have, sadly, never met the guy, but I did once offer to landscape his garden for nothing, but he was so freaked out by my incessant pestering via PM and e-mail to see naked pictures of himself that he respectfully told me to fooooook off.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:12 am

I have, sadly, never met the guy, but I did once offer to landscape his garden for nothing, but he was so freaked out by my incessant pestering via PM and e-mail to see naked pictures of himself that he respectfully told me to fooooook off.
Yeah,the man has taste....oooo and guns,he is torturing me at the moment tho,he seems to have put them in the cupboard
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:14 am
Straw Man.

Yeah,the man has taste....oooo and guns,he is torturing me at the moment tho,he seems to have put them in the cupboard
You see, this is the problem with women, I have guns too, and bloody great ones at that!

Huh!
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:16 am

You see, this is the problem with women, I have guns too, and bloody great ones at that!

Huh!
Well you've never flashed them at me have you?....so how would I know?,men!!!! we're not bleedin clairvoyant ..
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:19 am
Straw Man.

Well you've never flashed them at me have you?....so how would I know?,men!!!! we're not bleedin clairvoyant ..
Some of us don't need to flash our guns all over the place do we!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.