Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Official Off Topic Thread

The Official Off Topic Thread

Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:11 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Off Topic Thread

Originally Posted by Cleri
Hmmmm
Got new batteries then...........
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:13 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Got new batteries then...........
I have a Dagenite and jump leads....more economical I find..
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I have a Dagenite and jump leads....more economical I find..
Much betterer..................

(WTF is a dagenite?)
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:17 pm

Much betterer..................

(WTF is a dagenite?)
It's the make of a heavy duty car battery....I give up,I really do..
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:21 pm
Straw Man.

It's the make of a heavy duty car battery....I give up,I really do..
Admit it, you are a bloke ain't you?!?
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:26 pm

Admit it, you are a bloke ain't you?!?
I used to be...not anymore babeeeee
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:31 pm
Straw Man.

I used to be...not anymore babeeeee
That would be a nice surprise for some eh?!?
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:32 pm

That would be a nice surprise for some eh?!?
My wife was horrified..
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:35 pm
Straw Man.

My wife was horrified..
I bet he was..........
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:37 pm

I bet he was..........
A couple of Anadin extra and a sherry sorted it out
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:42 pm
Straw Man.

A couple of Anadin extra and a sherry sorted it out
I heard cranberry juice and yogurt clears most things up........
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:42 pm

I heard cranberry juice and yogurt clears most things up........
I wouldn't know....that's to do with womens stuff I think
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:43 pm
Straw Man.

I wouldn't know....that's to do with womens stuff I think
No idea, but I keep sticking the mixture up my arse and so far all it gets me is an itchy ring!
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:45 pm

No idea, but I keep sticking the mixture up my arse and so far all it gets me is an itchy ring!
maybe you should be sticking your ring in the yoghurt
Old Feb 25th 2009, 3:46 pm
Straw Man.

maybe you should be sticking your ring in the yoghurt
I would but those little pettit filous pots are a nightmare!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.