Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Official Off Topic Thread

The Official Off Topic Thread

Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:05 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Off Topic Thread

Originally Posted by Cleri
I do...I just said..
I know you did.......... I know you did..

(just let me know if this gets boring wont you?)
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:13 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I know you did.......... I know you did..

(just let me know if this gets boring wont you?)
It's boring,shall we discuss quantum physics instead?
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:15 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

It's boring,shall we discuss quantum physics instead?
I don't even know what that means, how about KY warming jelly and the merits there of it........
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:16 pm

I don't even know what that means, how about KY warming jelly and the merits there of it........
Ok then,how do you find it's consistency (thank god you changed the subject,I had no idea either)
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:17 pm
Straw Man.

Ok then,how do you find it's consistency (thank god you changed the subject,I had no idea either)
The consistency isn't so much the issue, but I am a little troubled by the heat factor.......
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:19 pm

The consistency isn't so much the issue, but I am a little troubled by the heat factor.......
I would think it's a bit like when you have chopped chillies up,forgotten and then gone for a piss?
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:22 pm
Straw Man.

I would think it's a bit like when you have chopped chillies up,forgotten and then gone for a piss?
yeah......... maybe.........
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:23 pm

yeah......... maybe.........
keeps the cold out tho.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:36 pm
Straw Man.

keeps the cold out tho.
Oh sorry, I forgot you were there........

What were you saying?
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:38 pm

Oh sorry, I forgot you were there........

What were you saying?
Do I know you?
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:39 pm
Straw Man.

Do I know you?
you see, senility, its the next step on from incontinence....
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:41 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

you see, senility, its the next step on from incontinence....
Is that knowledge based on experience, because I have had my doubts about Cleri lately.....
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:45 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Is that knowledge based on experience, because I have had my doubts about Cleri lately.....
you could never doubt me honey
Old Jan 31st 2009, 3:46 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

you could never doubt me honey
Well im still waiting to Stray Lower....im Parched.
Old Jan 31st 2009, 4:09 pm

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Well im still waiting to Stray Lower....im Parched.
you after my fountains again?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.