Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Official Off Topic Thread

The Official Off Topic Thread

Old Jan 30th 2009, 9:15 am

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Official Off Topic Thread

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Well, for a while I did think I had some feelings towards you, but it turned out to be wind.......
I wondered why your face was contorted
Old Jan 30th 2009, 9:15 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Well, for a while I did think I had some feelings towards you, but it turned out to be wind.......
Which quickly turned too disgust no doubt
Old Jan 30th 2009, 9:16 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gazz
Which quickly turned too disgust no doubt
..... actually the disgust was more at the beginning, when I thought it might be feelings for her, when it turned out to be noxious fermented gas I will filled with relief.
Old Jan 30th 2009, 9:17 am

..... actually the disgust was more at the beginning, when I thought it might be feelings for her, when it turned out to be noxious fermented gas I will filled with relief.
and a rams penis probably
Old Jan 30th 2009, 9:18 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleri
Of course!
Old Jan 30th 2009, 9:19 am
eheheheeeeeeeeeer!

gazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond reputegazz has a reputation beyond repute

Rather that than the feelings anyday
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:26 pm

Of course!
How big are they?
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:37 pm
Straw Man.

How big are they?
They?

I know its not normally the case for you but most male mammals only have one penis.........
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:43 pm

They?

I know its not normally the case for you but most male mammals only have one penis.........
how big is it?....<sigh>
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:47 pm
Straw Man.

how big is it?....<sigh>
big enough to be felt, not too big to make it uncomfortable.......
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:48 pm
Far Kynelle

Ewood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond reputeEwood has a reputation beyond repute

thank you for sharing your sordid experiences with us
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:49 pm

well what the hell does that mean ...I need details
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:49 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Ewood
thank you for sharing your sordid experiences with us
You think thats sordid I suggest you read no more of my posts as it can get a little over the top at times, especially in TIO........
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:53 pm
Straw Man.

well what the hell does that mean ...I need details
OK OK, its absolutely massive, when its in you know it, the pain is excruciating, it brings tears to people miles away, there are cruise missiles that cause less damage, its so huge I am legally bound by state and local law not to be any closer than 14 miles away from virgins and petit women.

Enough detail?
Old Jan 30th 2009, 5:55 pm

OK OK, its absolutely massive, when its in you know it, the pain is excruciating, it brings tears to people miles away, there are cruise missiles that cause less damage, its so huge I am legally bound by state and local law not to be any closer than 14 miles away from virgins and petit women.

Enough detail?
Not you!!! ffs....a ram....I don't know why I bother,i really don't

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.