Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Off topic stuff from moving to Marbella

Off topic stuff from moving to Marbella

Old Feb 16th 2012, 6:37 pm
HOODIE

Lushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Moving to Marbella - Adivce Needed

Originally Posted by JLFS
And you didnt start it by sending me sarky karma???? why lie????

I admit it, but you are trying to act all innocent.......WTF cares anyway....
Nope, I think you'll find you did it mate.. Why bother trying to lie and making yourself look silly? I'm quite sure moderators can find out who started it. It's like a flipping schoolplayground with you. You are a sad old lady and now I'm going. I won't reply to anymore of your inane posts because you get all weird.. Laters..
Old Feb 16th 2012, 6:45 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lushdaddy
Nope, I think you'll find you did it mate.. Why bother trying to lie and making yourself look silly? I'm quite sure moderators can find out who started it. It's like a flipping schoolplayground with you. You are a sad old lady and now I'm going. I won't reply to anymore of your inane posts because you get all weird.. Laters..
At 8.07 you wrote the following on another thread, it did not take you long to break your reslove did it? Because at 8.39 you wrote the above crap...
Enough said.....

I realise that in my posts I may have been short with people and sometimes rude. I forgive those that have been rude to me and shall carry on posting on here regardless. However my posts shall not be rude nor offensive, but happy and fun. I hope others can join me in this quest to clean up the computer highways of nasty feelings and bitter comments. Here's to a new era.. (Well, I'll try anyway)

I do not care who reads this and if somebody replies to one of my posts with a taughty or nasty remark they shall get no reply whatsoever. Remember flowers. Happy happy happy...

Last edited by JLFS; Feb 16th 2012 at 6:47 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 7:16 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

The point is, who do you think is interested in reading any of these posts?? No! so maybe stick to the offensive PMs. Maybe add water with it, there does seem to be a pattern!!

Jo xxx
Old Feb 16th 2012, 7:32 pm
HOODIE

Lushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of light

At 8.07 you wrote the following on another thread, it did not take you long to break your reslove did it? Because at 8.39 you wrote the above crap...
Enough said.....

I realise that in my posts I may have been short with people and sometimes rude. I forgive those that have been rude to me and shall carry on posting on here regardless. However my posts shall not be rude nor offensive, but happy and fun. I hope others can join me in this quest to clean up the computer highways of nasty feelings and bitter comments. Here's to a new era.. (Well, I'll try anyway)

I do not care who reads this and if somebody replies to one of my posts with a taughty or nasty remark they shall get no reply whatsoever. Remember flowers. Happy happy happy...
I said I'd try. Please read more carefully next time.. But with a delinquent like you provoking a retort what chance do I have of not having to try and defend myself. Squeeze a bee and it will sting you. You've been stung. Ouch..!! In your stupid fat Jose LOSERVILLE FS face..
Old Feb 16th 2012, 7:34 pm
HOODIE

Originally Posted by jojojojojo
The point is, who do you think is interested in reading any of these posts?? No! so maybe stick to the offensive PMs. Maybe add water with it, there does seem to be a pattern!!

Jo xxx
I don't think anybody is bothered. I think people are put off by it. What shall I do?
Old Feb 16th 2012, 7:41 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think anybody is bothered. I think people are put off by it. What shall I do?

Stop, you're making a fool of yourself

Jo x
Old Feb 16th 2012, 7:47 pm
HOODIE

Originally Posted by jojojojojo
...... not someone who eats with their bottom then??????

Jo xxx
A good observation. I would've thought poo eaters, but now you say it. Yes, maybe a hungry bottom is the key here..
Old Feb 16th 2012, 10:27 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off topic stuff from moving to Marbella

Thanks to some of you (you know who you are) for really screwing up another new posters thread ..... they were obviously too scared to come back and I'm p!ssed off because at this time of night I had to trawl through it and move all the crap.

If you want to screw threads up then do it in here. Leave genuine threads alone. Don't be dicks on other peoples threads.

Thank you
Old Feb 17th 2012, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

dorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh darn it... knew I shouldn't have gone to bed early.. looks like I missed some amusing posts, I for one have a good chuckle with the rantings of some of you.. been following this one for days without even realising it had gone off thread.
Keep it up guys and gals, you're making my holiday fun
Old Feb 19th 2012, 9:27 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Thanks to some of you (you know who you are) for really screwing up another new posters thread ..... they were obviously too scared to come back and I'm p!ssed off because at this time of night I had to trawl through it and move all the crap.

If you want to screw threads up then do it in here. Leave genuine threads alone. Don't be dicks on other peoples threads.

Thank you
Can we be dicks on our own threads? I'm asking for a friend.
Old Feb 19th 2012, 9:35 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Can we be dicks on our own threads? I'm asking for a friend.
Could you please clarify?

Are you asking the question about the Dick thread on behalf of a friend?

Or are you asking for somone to be your buddy?

Old Feb 19th 2012, 9:11 pm
HOODIE

Could you please clarify?

Are you asking the question about the Dick thread on behalf of a friend?

Or are you asking for somone to be your buddy?

Can't believe you have the nerve to joke about this when you were one of the dicks in the first place. What a dick.
Old Feb 19th 2012, 9:15 pm
Banned

Can't believe you have the nerve to joke about this when you were one of the dicks in the first place. What a dick.

Just to remind you of your post Slobdaddy: see below

Loser

Last edited by JLFS; Feb 19th 2012 at 9:30 pm.
Old Feb 20th 2012, 6:39 am
squeaky clean

One has to assume that the reason for lushes late night tirades of abuse are due to being very unhappy and unsettled with his life. The forum provides a sounding board to help him to deal with this?!

Jo