Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Off topic stuff from moving to Marbella

Off topic stuff from moving to Marbella

Old Feb 15th 2012, 9:46 pm
HOODIE

Lushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Off topic stuff from moving to Marbella

Originally Posted by JLFS
I often wonder if the posters who ask about jobs or business opportunities on BE look on employment and business sites too, or just come here.

Because that is where I would start, and get the info out of the horses mouth, instead of coming on here and getting the info out of the horses arse.
You are one of the biggest horeses arses on here.. Keep spain to yourself mister selfish. Nobody else deserves to move here unless they are fluent spanish, eat gold for breakfast and ride ponies in gym class. Some of us live in the real world mate. Sorry Jo, hope this wasn't rude. I will try in the future to be less rude. I promise.
Old Feb 15th 2012, 10:07 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Marbella - Adivce Needed

Originally Posted by Lushdaddy
You are one of the biggest horeses arses on here.. Keep spain to yourself mister selfish. Nobody else deserves to move here unless they are fluent spanish, eat gold for breakfast and ride ponies in gym class. Some of us live in the real world mate. Sorry Jo, hope this wasn't rude. I will try in the future to be less rude. I promise.

Yes it was and you know it!! Sadly you do your opinions and views no favours by adding insults

Jo xx
Old Feb 16th 2012, 7:21 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

A typical post from you, I was asking if the posters who want information about jobs look at employment websites.

I was asking because some seem clueless as to what the job situation is like.

Some posters give a realistic picture of what the job situation is, and the ones who dont want to "start at the bottom and work their way down" like a lot of expats I know, should choose to stay where they are in the UK, if they decide to listen.

The norm is if you are doing crap in the UK, you will do worse here in Spain.

As for the ponies in the gym class comment priceless...
Old Feb 16th 2012, 9:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

At the risk of getting everyones back up, we dont need anymore "bottom feeders"...........we have enough of our own and imported ones from poorer countries scraping around for any old thing to earn a crust.
No fear of getting my back up, you're right, you'll always get the type that comes on these forums, asks for advice, and then because it's not what they want to hear, ignore it and move to Spain anyway. Someone will tell them to ignore the feedback, come on over, I've found work. Generally it will be crappy low paid driving/cleaning jobs/bar work etc. Most then end up as "bottom feeders" as you describe them, scratching enough to pay for their booze and fags. No wonder the Spanish laugh at them. All the Spanish I know here in UK have excellent, well paid jobs, thankfully they can see that the "bottom feeders" that end up in Spain are not typical of the people of UK.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 10:34 am
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

what is a "bottom feeder"???

jo xxx
Old Feb 16th 2012, 1:52 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Off topic stuff from moving to Marbella

Originally Posted by avocados
Talking out of your bum as usual, does that make you a "bottom feeder" ?!!

Your spanish nationality makes no difference to the validity of your knowledge. It's very clear to even a blind man, the spanish spend endless hours, talking complete carp amongst themselves.

BTW, there's a huge mass of Spanish out there that have no interest in working, because they can make it easier on the black market or selling drugs, etc. Let's face it, my OH as a Funcionario is at the rock face and gets a very good feel for what really is going on and not the rantings of the clueless.

Anyway, I'm not even going to attempt to educate the ignorant amongst us, but the following FACT should be of interest to everyone posting on here.

The Policia Local in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (pop about 500,000) are trying to fill 71 positions. One might think with such high unemployment, that would be an easy task. Sadly not.
They could only pass 30 people, as the rest were too IGNORANT, UNEDUCATED AND STUPID to pass a spelling test.

These are probably the same people with whom our token spanish poster on BE spends his time talking to, lol.
And of course you never talk through your arse do you? you are known for it.... and lets face it funkies are usually classed as the biggest R.soles in the country, the most clueless and laziest workers in Spain, I dont know many who have much respect for them on the whole, especially the ones that deal with the public.

And if you knew how to read you would see that I have never said that we dont have Spanish people being idle, theiving, selling drugs and working on the black, I actually said that we have enough of our home grown bums, losers,illiterates and shysters without importing more from other countries, so what are you banging on about? We are saying the same thing.
LEARN TO READ:
Old Feb 16th 2012, 3:13 pm
HOODIE

Lushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of lightLushdaddy is a glorious beacon of light

It would be interesting to hear what the conditions of the job would be, as there was a thread about starting a business who was "thinking of employing someone on a commision only basis" the other day.

You know the type who dont have enough faith in their own products/services, that they cant even offer a basic wage, talk about not putting you money where your mouth is.
Oh my days..!! Someone even offering a job and you still pooh pooh the place. Get a grip. Mr flipping perfect. Lol..

Now I have seen it all, with a capital 'L' on my forehead.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 3:17 pm
HOODIE

Originally Posted by jojojojojo

jo xxx
Someone who eats poo I guess.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 3:28 pm
squeaky clean

Someone who eats poo I guess.
...... not someone who eats with their bottom then??????

Jo xxx
Old Feb 16th 2012, 3:35 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jojojojojo

jo xxx
It depends upon who you're asking - wikipedia or The Urban Dictionary
Old Feb 16th 2012, 4:53 pm
Banned

It would be interesting to hear what the conditions of the job would be, as there was a thread about starting a business who was "thinking of employing someone on a commision only basis" the other day.

You know the type who dont have enough faith in their own products/services, that they cant even offer a basic wage, talk about not putting you money where your mouth is.

This is what I was talking about:

I don't have any plans for a physical shop front, I was thinking more along the lines of producing a product and marketing it online, then maybe employing someone on a commission-only basis to go out and sell it, or at least setup demos at prospects premises. Sort of thing.

Oh my days..!! Someone even offering a job and you still pooh pooh the place. Get a grip. Mr flipping perfect. Lol..

Now I have seen it all, with a capital 'L' on my forehead.
Learn to read English will you, in my post that I quoted above about the person thinking about employing someone if you look properly I dont see how the hell you understand that to be a JOB OFFER¿

BTW the business is still in the embrionic stage..........

One would have to be pretty desperate or totally thick to translate that into a serious offer of employment, tell me again what was that you were saying about pooh, pooh

I think you are the one that needs to get a grip, not me

Last edited by JLFS; Feb 16th 2012 at 5:00 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 5:56 pm
HOODIE

This is what I was talking about:

I don't have any plans for a physical shop front, I was thinking more along the lines of producing a product and marketing it online, then maybe employing someone on a commission-only basis to go out and sell it, or at least setup demos at prospects premises. Sort of thing.

Learn to read English will you, in my post that I quoted above about the person thinking about employing someone if you look properly I dont see how the hell you understand that to be a JOB OFFER¿

BTW the business is still in the embrionic stage..........

One would have to be pretty desperate or totally thick to translate that into a serious offer of employment, tell me again what was that you were saying about pooh, pooh

I think you are the one that needs to get a grip, not me
Stop sending me pm's that are abusive or I'll report ya. And stop putting messages in that karma mullarky. That's just sad mate. Now who needs to get a grip...!!!

I don't really care but people need to know that you're getting a bit personal. Thought you had thick skin bro???

Last edited by Lushdaddy; Feb 16th 2012 at 5:59 pm. Reason: I wanted to.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 6:17 pm
Banned

Stop sending me pm's that are abusive or I'll report ya. And stop putting messages in that karma mullarky. That's just sad mate. Now who needs to get a grip...!!!

I don't really care but people need to know that you're getting a bit personal. Thought you had thick skin bro???
ER you seem to have forgotten the abusive pms and sarky karma that you send me, I am repaying you in kind, but of course you dont mention that do you....you make it look all one sided, why I dont know.......well yes I do know...you are going for the sympathy vote........dont worry you already have my sympathy.....

And you must admit that the message I send in answer to your weed induced rantings usually just say one word "LOSER."

Last edited by JLFS; Feb 16th 2012 at 6:20 pm.
Old Feb 16th 2012, 6:24 pm
HOODIE

ER you seem to have forgotten the abusive pms and sarky karma that you send me, I am repaying you in kind, but of course you dont mention that do you....you make it look all one sided, why I dont know.......well yes I do know...you are going for the sympathy vote........dont worry you already have my sympathy.....

And you must admit that the message I send in answer to your weed induced rantings usually just say one word "LOSER."
You sent them to me so how can you be paying me back? And to be paying in kind is to pay someone with sexual favours.? Also JFYI JLFS read my new thread.. Love you... Xxxxx
Old Feb 16th 2012, 6:29 pm
Banned

You sent them to me so how can you be paying me back? And to be paying in kind is to pay someone with sexual favours.? Also JFYI JLFS read my new thread.. Love you... Xxxxx
And you didnt start it by sending me sarky karma???? why lie????

I admit it, but you are trying to act all innocent.......WTF cares anyway....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.