Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Off plan on Los Calabrie, Islas Canela

Off plan on Los Calabrie, Islas Canela

Old Sep 3rd 2022, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all
Default Re: Off plan on Los Calabrie, Islas Canela

Originally Posted by christine.king57
We have decided and have set the wheels in motion with solicitors etc. New build it is on ICG. Exciting times.
We are setting up a Spanish Bank Accounts next, does anyone have any insights or recommendations for the best or even worst there is in Ayamonte
Christine, if have experience of Santander, BBVA, and I am now with Sabadell who I can recommend. Friendly English speaking staff (at least they were the only time I needed to visit the branch, which was when I opened the account). SInce then everything has been done via their excellent App, or online.

Cheers
Old Sep 3rd 2022, 11:29 am
DLC
BE Forum Addict

DLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond reputeDLC has a reputation beyond repute

As a rule of thumb any bank is always friendly when you want to open an account. The problems usually start afterwards.
Old Sep 3rd 2022, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

VEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond reputeVEDShappy has a reputation beyond repute

I've been with Sabadell for 8 years and never had a problem with the bank.
However, I would caution anyone not to touch the insurance side with a bargepole.
Old Sep 3rd 2022, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

christine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant future

Thank you every one, really appreciate your replies and insights
Old Oct 14th 2022, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

christine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant futurechristine.king57 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chapel
Hi
we have owned on the golf course at Isla Canela for many years, buying off plan with pryconsa with absolute no problems whatsoever.
I know a few people who have bought recently on the beach (ocean homes which is pryconsa) off plan with no issues.
There are quite a few full time residents ( we spend 7-8 months a year here) and have a lovely, safe community.
The wind is not a problem as a previous poster suggested,as we are not on the beach but the golf course, as is the development you are looking at. I know exactly where it is (not marismas) and it’s a lovely spot.
Prices have always been higher in Canela due to its location and desirability.
Property is definitely selling well and again as previously suggested, have a look at second hand options.
We are 10 mins max from town and less than 5 mins from the beach - perfect for us.
My partner is a golfer and enjoys playing at both golf courses.
We love our place here and would do it all over again.
Hope this helps and good luck.
hi, we have tried to find the cost of annual golf membership at Isla Canela. We will be residents when the property completes in 2024 but cannot find it on the website. Is it something they offer or is it only pay n play

thanks in advance of answers x
Old Oct 16th 2022, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

hi, we have tried to find the cost of annual golf membership at Isla Canela. We will be residents when the property completes in 2024 but cannot find it on the website. Is it something they offer or is it only pay n play

thanks in advance of answers x
The golf club offers both single & joint membership, and also single or joint membership of both the Isla Canela and VGL Courses, but I can't remember the rates. You wil need to call in or phone them, they may email you the current charges.

Old Oct 16th 2022, 1:19 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you 👍🏻
Old Apr 16th 2023, 8:01 am
Just Joined

FionaA is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all. Great to hear all the views. We have just bought a villa in IC. Built by the same company who built ocean homes and currently los Camaleones. They have been very helpful and we are thrilled with our new home. My partner is a golfer so hopes to play some games. I am currently more of a hacker. We also thought the crochet would be fun as my partner used to play at school many moons ago. Just wondering if there are any groups around IC or Ayamonte to meet up and maybe make some new friends. I have taken a sabbatical from work this year to sort the house. My partner will work from home. It would be good for me to meet ladies to walk with or go to yoga meet for coffee etc but also would be good to meet other couples for a change of company and maybe meet people that my partner could join for an occasional game of golf. Any suggestions would be most welcome. We are back over to IC on 1st May
Old Apr 16th 2023, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Congratulations on your purchase. It’s such a beautiful area. Our apartment isn’t built yet, we are on the site currently under construction next to Isla Canela Golf / Los Calibries. I’m similar to you, Hubby golfer me a hacker ! We are back in Punta Del Moral in October to check on progress so if you are around then we could meet for a drink and to compare notes
Old Apr 16th 2023, 11:22 am
Just Joined

Congratulations on your purchase. It’s such a beautiful area. Our apartment isn’t built yet, we are on the site currently under construction next to Isla Canela Golf / Los Calibries. I’m similar to you, Hubby golfer me a hacker ! We are back in Punta Del Moral in October to check on progress so if you are around then we could meet for a drink and to compare notes
That would have been lovely to meet up but sadly I will be leaving IC end of September returning to work after a 5 month sabbatical. I will look forward to meeting on another occasion.
Old Apr 16th 2023, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

Oh what a shame on the timing. Will sort another time 👍🏻
Old Apr 16th 2023, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

Old Apr 21st 2023, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

ElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to beholdElizabethAnn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by FionaA
Hello all. Great to hear all the views. We have just bought a villa in IC. Built by the same company who built ocean homes and currently los Camaleones. They have been very helpful and we are thrilled with our new home. My partner is a golfer so hopes to play some games. I am currently more of a hacker. We also thought the crochet would be fun as my partner used to play at school many moons ago. Just wondering if there are any groups around IC or Ayamonte to meet up and maybe make some new friends. I have taken a sabbatical from work this year to sort the house. My partner will work from home. It would be good for me to meet ladies to walk with or go to yoga meet for coffee etc but also would be good to meet other couples for a change of company and maybe meet people that my partner could join for an occasional game of golf. Any suggestions would be most welcome. We are back over to IC on 1st May

Do you use Facebook? There are a number of Groups that it would be worth you joining if you do.
Old Apr 21st 2023, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

Hi, I am a FB user, if you could point me in the right direction I’d be grateful

thank you so much x
Old Apr 21st 2023, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ElizabethAnn
Do you use Facebook? There are a number of Groups that it would be worth you joining if you do.
I also use Facebook but no idea what groups there are. Can suggest any? Thanks for your assistance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.