Nursery..

Old Mar 26th 2007, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nursery..

[F]Morning Campers...
any of you wonderful folk know of any good garden centres/ nurseries around the Nerja, Torrox, Velez Malaga, Torre de Mar or inland of these areas, I have a planting/pruning holiday coming up before it gets to warm...
Muchos gracias...in anticipation.....
[/FONT]
Old Mar 26th 2007, 3:46 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nursery..

Hi ya,
Glad to hear you are keeping busy! There used to be A1 garden centre on the old coastal road somewhere between Nerja and Torrox, Torre del mar. Also one now on the roundabout at velez Malaga as you go to El ingenio shopping centre. Also I think there is one on the frigiliana road out of Nerja.
Hope this is off some help, they aren't a million miles away from you. Mind you as you are inland if you could find one nearer to you it would probably be cheaper than on the coast.
Heading out to Competa at the weekend, looking forward to it as always, my second home and my special part of Spain.
Take care happy gardening.
Eve
Old Mar 26th 2007, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Well hi Eve...
Thanks for that, I know the one by El ingenio, It is pretty good,I have lots to get and was looking for some alternatives, I will have a reccy to where you suggest...thanks for your email bye the way, you must stop hubs tiling and get him to go exploring with you when you go.
we are going out in April and hopefully the spring rains will have finished by then, have spoken with chums out there and it is still windy, at least if it is still raining it will help to bed the plants in...enjoy yourself and give my regards to Competa...
Old Mar 26th 2007, 5:09 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Hi again,
The weather there has been a bit changeable of late. We have only lost a gutter, well when i say gutter it was 2 old bits held together with wire, should have been changed long ago, but it had character!!!
Will you be out there for Semana santa, in Competa it is fantastic to watch, processions for all the week and then passion plays in the plaza on Good Friday following through to the crucifixion on Sunday, with the main part played by y our local priest, what a sport!! Apparently he may be standing for mayor and will not carry on his priestly duties, so this could be his last chance of resurrection!
Take care
Eve