The no Doom only positive comment thread

The no Doom only positive comment thread

Old Jul 29th 2008, 7:21 am
Just Joined

craiginspain is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: The no Doom only positive comment thread

haha maybe , just maybe

nah not really , i would miss the pinchos

just an off day sorry no offence . its just that spain is not some fantasy land and the uk is all horrible and with nothing...

there are too many brits living in spain and giving it the oooh i couldnt live in the uk again oh no....the same people dont speak spanish or mix with anyone spanish or eat spanish food , nothing....

but i do live in the most racist , closed region i have ever lived in so i tend to rant from time to time , just looking for a move thats all......i wasnt havinga go at anyone here
Old Jul 29th 2008, 7:51 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The no Doom only positive comment thread

Originally Posted by craiginspain
there are too many brits living in spain and giving it the oooh i couldnt live in the uk again oh no....the same people dont speak spanish or mix with anyone spanish or eat spanish food , nothing....
I for one do not say that I could never live in UK again, I only mix with Spanish people and I eat Spanish food.

Rosemary
Old Jul 29th 2008, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

Justlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud of

Thought I would enforce your positive approach with this

http://www.housing.org.uk/default.as...ArticleID=1301
Old Jul 29th 2008, 9:21 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I for one do not say that I could never live in UK again, I only mix with Spanish people and I eat Spanish food.

Rosemary
I'd prefer never to have to live in the UK again.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 9:47 am
JnK
BE Enthusiast

JnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of lightJnK is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bil
And we just want the chance to be able to say that! Still trying to sell the house although in the spirity of "The no Doom only positive comment" ... we have our 2nd viewing on Thursday
Old Jul 29th 2008, 10:08 am
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent. I hope it goes well for you.

I'm hoping that the bursting of the bubble will not be nearly as bad as the Chicken Littles are prophesying, and the UK property market will start back up again.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 6:52 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Just out of interest how old are you bill?
Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:31 am
bil
Banned

55. How about you?
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

On a REALLY positive note, just think how fast Spain will recover when its economy is no longer run to suit Germany? The Euro is close to the end of the line,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/mai...0/cnemu130.xml

and the UK is certainly not the place to be over the next few years. Spain will really motor once the interst rate issue is addressed - low public debt, hard working and creative population. Hang on to your hats guys, always darkest before the dawn.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:26 am
bil
Banned

Since when is the euro at the end of the line?

Me, I'd be far happier if we had it in the UK. That way it would remove the justification the banks/cards/money changers have of gouging me every time I go to Europe.

The glorious benefits of having your own currency!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Bil, I was just being positive but dont want to change the thead. Am happy to elaborate on my thinking if you PM me or whatever the protocol is.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 11:04 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

I like the positive attitude of the British people in Spain. They carry on smiling whilst being overcharged and even when a Spaniard is cursing them.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 11:10 am
bil
Banned

Sunlight makes you smile. Plus, if you don't understand what's being said to you.....
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

toyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud oftoyboy23 has much to be proud of

And on and on it goes.

Some people on BE Spain seem to have a HUGE problem with the only positive comment bit don’t they?
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:40 pm
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by toyboy23
And on and on it goes.

Some people on BE Spain seem to have a HUGE problem with the only positive comment bit don’t they?

That seems to be a very negative post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.